• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question about comiclink, for sellers...

12 posts in this topic

...if someone buys something outright from you and you accept, is it a done deal right there? Meaning has comiclink already taken payment?

How long do you wait to ship the books to comiclink? Any chance they ship them back unsold?

And when do you get paid?

I'll bet if you call ComicLink, Josh will answer all of these questions and more.

...if someone buys something outright from you and you accept, is it a done deal right there? Meaning has comiclink already taken payment?

How long do you wait to ship the books to comiclink? Any chance they ship them back unsold?

And when do you get paid?

I would suspect that if I bought something outright and gave my credit card information that I would expect the deal to be sealed. Doubt Comic Link would want to see deals collapse (and lose fees) unless there was a mutual arrangement between the buyer and seller. Not sure how long it takes to get paid? I thought I saw a previous thread that suggested it takes about a month?

It should be as you have contracted to buy/sell the book at such and such a price. As the seller, Josh then emails you to tell you to mail him the book. As the buyer, Josh emails you to ask for payment. It gets a little sketchy here, but I believe.. If you are the seller, you should ship the books within 2-3 business days of the confirmation from Josh.

Brian

If someone hits your price and you accept, you have (IIRC) 5 days to get the books to Josh.

About 3 to 4 weeks later you will get a statement and a check.

I can only image that you'd get your books back if the buyer >really< had a problem with them.

Larry

I see some historical sales every day...what have you got to report?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Timely

You may not want to see these...

At least double the previous records for six books.

I'm stunned at the previous records, so doubling them is mind-blowing.

(Modern and/or Valiant haters... close this thread NOW!)

$200 - Shadowman 0 Gold CGC 9.6

$325 - Bloodshot 0 Gold CGC 9.8

$350 - Unity 1 Gold CGC 9.8

$350 - X-O Manowar 0 Gold CGC 9.8

$550 - Harbinger 0 Pink CGC 9.8

$650 - Unity 0 Red CGC 9.8

According to Comiclink, the buyer is solid with previous non-Valiant purchases.