• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF12

21 posts in this topic

from the lauded, or is that dilauded, ari gold collection. nuff said.

sorry, no scanner right now. :pullhair: these pics are taken using natural light and close as possible to retain focus.

FF12fr.jpg

FF12bk.jpg

Once again - Wow!

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, can you dig it?

why yes...I can!

jumpin' jack flash is a gas, gas, gas!! lol

btw, for the 'in-hand comic geeks' of which I am a front and center member, when I took this book out of the mylar, it 'snapped' in hand. much like a brand new book.

:cloud9:

Looks like a 9.2...

my thoughts...9.4 if the stars are aligned with captain marvel's cereal for the day.

:kidaround:

but seriously...this book looks clean, clean, clean in hand. now..where's my rack?!

Gorgeous book.

If you get it graded, imho, I would pay the extra couple $ to have it screened for resto of any kind.

If it's a 'purple free' book, I could easily see a grade bump because of the UHG rarity of this book.

Need a larger scan, but from the pics, I wouldn't be shocked if it hit a 9.4 or maybe even a 9.6

Gorgeous book.

If you get it graded, imho, I would pay the extra couple $ to have it screened for resto of any kind.

If it's a 'purple free' book, I could easily see a grade bump because of the UHG rarity of this book.

Need a larger scan, but from the pics, I wouldn't be shocked if it hit a 9.4 or maybe even a 9.6

:gossip: It is a resto book...a gorgeous one at that! 9.2...9.4 looks to me...beautiful book Foomy! :headbang:

Gorgeous book.

:gossip: It is a resto book...a gorgeous one at that! 9.2...9.4 looks to me...beautiful book Foomy! :headbang:

What kind of resto is on it?

Awesome looking comic!

Gorgeous book.

So real, so real, so real, so real

Gorgeous book.

What kind of resto is on it?

Awesome looking comic!

the book doesn't look right, looks like a reproduction cover.

btw, for the 'in-hand comic geeks' of which I am a front and center member, when I took this book out of the mylar, it 'snapped' in hand. much like a brand new book.

I too, am a charter member of the "in-hand comic geek society" :D:insane:

Once again - Wow!

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, can you dig it?

why yes...I can!

jumpin' jack flash is a gas, gas, gas!! lol

.... I laid down in a field of tall grass....and felt the Sun caressing my face ....9.2 / 9.4......hard to say. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... I laid down in a field of tall grass....and felt the Sun caressing my face ....9.2 / 9.4......hard to say. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This really blew my mind

The fact that me an overfed long haired leaping gnome

Should be the star of a hollywood movie, hmmm

But there I was

I'm guessing that's a little e. burdon there.... :banana: