• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

38 posts in this topic

Going to try a big sales thread. Tons of Amazing Spidermans, starting with 153-193. Will eventually have to move over to the Copper area to cover it all.

As usual, :takeit: trumps all. PM offers welcomed and we'll confirm in thread.

Prefer to ship domestically only. Contact me if you are outside the states and want to figure something out.

Domestically: 1-2 books ship First Class in a box for $4. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. The Priority Mail Flat Rate box is also an option depending on the weight of your box. Happy to work with you on your shipping preference.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see some larger scans. Any problems with the order and I will do what it takes to make it right.

As a disclaimer, I am new to grading, so I am trying to err on the conservative side. If you get a book that you disagree with we can make it right, as I said above.

Thanks for looking.