• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel and DC CGC goodies for sale !....High Grade Keys !!!

53 posts in this topic

Hulk 2 on hold !
:takeit:
THE PROBATION LIST

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time. Those with an "Off-Board" notation indicates the failed transaction occurred outside of the CGC Comics Message Boards. If known, the ID used for the transaction, if different from the Message Board ID (i.e. eBay, etc), will be notated.

SAGAT added 4/29/11

Hulk 2 on hold !
THE PROBATION LIST

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time. Those with an "Off-Board" notation indicates the failed transaction occurred outside of the CGC Comics Message Boards. If known, the ID used for the transaction, if different from the Message Board ID (i.e. eBay, etc), will be notated.

SAGAT added 4/29/11

I must admit that I am not as active on these boards as many others. I don't follow every sub-catergory and I certainly miss alot of information. I have so little free time, I just can't spend it lurking on the topics that aren't on my top watch list.

Having said that, I am willing to give SGAT the benefit of the doubt. He pm'd me about it and wasn't aware of the "black mark". He had previously stating to me that he wanted to pay by bank check, so I really have no reason to not hold the book for him.

I appreciate being notified by the board members. The boards are a great resource for sure.

Hulk 2 on hold !
THE PROBATION LIST

SAGAT added 4/29/11

I must admit that I am not as active on these boards as many others. I don't follow every sub-catergory and I certainly miss alot of information. I have so little free time, I just can't spend it lurking on the topics that aren't on my top watch list.

Having said that, I am willing to give SGAT the benefit of the doubt. He pm'd me about it and wasn't aware of the "black mark". He had previously stating to me that he wanted to pay by bank check, so I really have no reason to not hold the book for him.

I appreciate being notified by the board members. The boards are a great resource for sure.

Your book, your call. However, if you wish to protect yourself, I would at the very least suggest you contact Twistty1 (the aggrieved party) and/or October (who vouched that it was as bad as claimed) in order to get the full story. Won't get into my personal thoughts on the matter, but the two aforementioned boardies are the ones with direct knowledge of the situation.

Hulk 2 on hold !
THE PROBATION LIST

SAGAT added 4/29/11

Mike,

Just so you know. He's lying to you about not knowing about the probation list. He was notified, given a chance to clear his name and respond, and ignored that chance.

You should read the account. Knowing a book is restored, selling it on Ebay anyway as unrestored, lying about when cornered, refusing a full refund for years, he still hasn't paid all the money back. A bad transaction is one thing, but being informed before sale that a book you are selling is restored and selling it as unrestored...well, you know what that is called.

That's a lot of lies. I wouldn't deal with him regardless of what he says now. He still owes several hundred dollars to the guy he sold the restored book to. That check had better clear like a piece of glass before you ship it to him.

Bad news with this guy. Ask Andy (October) or Twisty1 (the guy who got ripped off).

Best,

C

Hulk 2 on hold !
THE PROBATION LIST

SAGAT added 4/29/11

He's lying about being unaware of his probie status. He's been a classic "lie lie lie, defend indefensible position, turn around and attack the wronged party" type of guy.

Hulk 2 on hold !
THE PROBATION LIST

SAGAT added 4/29/11

Mike,

Just so you know. He's lying to you about not knowing about the probation list. He was notified, given a chance to clear his name and respond, and ignored that chance.

You should read the account. Knowing a book is restored, selling it on Ebay anyway as unrestored, lying about when cornered, refusing a full refund for years, he still hasn't paid all the money back. A bad transaction is one thing, but being informed before sale that a book you are selling is restored and selling it as unrestored...well, you know what that is called.

That's a lot of lies. I wouldn't deal with him regardless of what he says now. He still owes several hundred dollars to the guy he sold the restored book to. That check had better clear like a piece of glass before you ship it to him.

Bad news with this guy. Ask Andy (October) or Twisty1 (the guy who got ripped off).

Best,

C

The reasons for placing SAGAT on probation are well documented in other threads. That he would lie about it is not helping his case. Maybe he didn't know, even though it's been discussed at length.

Want off the list SAGAT? Reimbursing Twisty would be a start...

Hulk 2 on hold !
THE PROBATION LIST

SAGAT added 4/29/11

Mike,

Best,

C

I have to take this much more serious. If there was ever a straight shooter, it would be Chris....Twisty and October are solid board members and I have no reason to question them, as I have faith in their veracity.

Thanks for the heads up and for the dramatic eye opening.

Hulk 4, 5, & 6 are now SOLD

:cry: If only I had saved my money for an occasion like this. :sorry: