• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin -- Nov 11-13, 2011

137 posts in this topic

Saturday for me. I am sure we will have a small contingent going out to eat that evening.

Even comic geeks have to eat...and drink.

Have you ever worked for Dale?

I'll be your gofer.

Less than 24 hours to go

Booth #837 :banana:

We will be setting up shortly

You can't miss us, Steve will be wearing a Cowboy Hat

Lashes in a cowboy hat. We need pics!

Hot dog!

Saturday for me. I am sure we will have a small contingent going out to eat that evening.

I'll be your gofer.

You are a completely gofer. I carried everything back and forth in Chicago, wearing my work shoes. :mad:

I'll be your gofer.

You are a completely gofer. I carried everything back and forth in Chicago, wearing my work shoes. :mad:

(worship)

Buffyfan talked me into going to Wizard over Oafcon, so I"ll be there Saturday at least, and considering Friday, though not pleased (shrug) with the weird preview night time.

hope to see some of you guys, if nothing else, I'll get a step ladder and give Mr. Bedrock a high five.

I'll be leaving around 2. Probably won't make it to the show this evening, but I'll be there first thing tomorrow.

Does anyone know if you can get in with the printout of the online ticket (because it looks like a ticket to me) or will I need to stand in line to exchange that for a badge? If someone could post that when they know it would be helpful.

I'll be leaving around 2. Probably won't make it to the show this evening, but I'll be there first thing tomorrow.

Does anyone know if you can get in with the printout of the online ticket (because it looks like a ticket to me) or will I need to stand in line to exchange that for a badge? If someone could post that when they know it would be helpful.

You'll need a wrist band to get in, so you'll have to wait in the will call line.

It was a good show! There is a show recap thread in Comics General if you haven't seen it. Once they post the dates we'll see about getting a thread started for next year's show, and don't forget the one coming up in May in Dallas (which should also be a good show).