• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin -- Nov 11-13, 2011

137 posts in this topic

I looked up the con after you posted a link...and it looks like a really good one. However, that is a little farther than I want to drive. Would love to hang with you guys though. :( Maybe next year Rog.

You should try and make it.

I've met Scott.

I looked up the con after you posted a link...and it looks like a really good one. However, that is a little farther than I want to drive. Would love to hang with you guys though. :( Maybe next year Rog.

we could strap him to the top of the van....... hm

Leaving in about an hour. Got 2 1/2 van loads of supplies and comics im bringing down. See you all there.

Maybe we can get good barbeque without losing our hearing this weekend.

We have Saturday night booked.

Leaving in about an hour. Got 2 1/2 van loads of supplies and comics im bringing down. See you all there.

That would be awesome.

No shortages of good bbq joints-loads of Tex Mex too-and of course downtown after the show will be a good time for all. Oh, and UT is at Mizzou this weekend so no double booking for the football game. It's an early game Saturday, so the crowd may be a bit thin till after the game, booking on a bye weekend might not be a bad idea in the future.

That would be awesome.

I won't be there, but I can recommend an outstanding barbecue place. Railroad Barbecue, fifteen minutes down I-35 in Kyle is (in my humble opinion) better than both Black's and Salt Lick. Saturday night is all-you-can-eat fried catfish there, too. But those ribs... oh those ribs... :luhv:

What is on the agenda for Sat. night?

Be careful...that is a pretty good hike.

Try and avoid any stores with the words "sack" and "suds" in it on the way down.

What is on the agenda for Sat. night?

meh