• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmehdy only 1/2 way thru work day--post your fave purple book to cheer him up

153 posts in this topic

I got CONNED into to buying this worthless piece of TP. It has a professionally cleaned cover :o

Threw my money right into the toilet here.Thanks a lot Gator :baiting:

Couldn't MANNUP and pay for the real deal because the wife wanted a new car,not another funny book.Now I'm stuck with this worthless JUNK.

And if only I knew about the MAKE BELIEVE GRADE on this before I pulled out my wallet.No way I'll ever be able to get rid of it. :sorry:

:roflmao:

Great show! :applause:

Geez Russ, I'd suggest cleaning up all that TRASH before the locals come around and issue you a citation for littering. :insane:

Sure is a lot of advice on the boards lately.Can I at least read all this worthless trash before I have to throw it out?

And if only I knew about the MAKE BELIEVE GRADE on this before I pulled out my wallet.No way I'll ever be able to get rid of it. :sorry:

action7fc.jpg

INCORRECT. you can get RID of it down the TOILET via a FLUSH. around the BOWL and down the HOLE, ROLL, SUPE, ROLL!!!!

I'm not sure my toilet can handle a GA slab,unless you're suggesting I crack it out first.. :o

action7fc.jpg

INCORRECT. you can get RID of it down the TOILET via a FLUSH. around the BOWL and down the HOLE, ROLL, SUPE, ROLL!!!!

I'm not sure my toilet can handle a GA slab,unless you're suggesting I crack it out first.. :o

I must buy a generic brand. I have never had TP like that. :cloud9:

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I actually made this book into worsh trash than it was before. It had some ct and tape on the staples. Like the fool I was, I actually paid to have the tape (which we all know isn't restoration, right?) removed and replaced with a bit of rice paper. I paid for that! What was I thinking? The horror! :cry:

BuckRogersEastern01AppCGC35fc.jpg

russ, don't worry, I'll take them ALL from you, and you will make a HUGE profit off me (thumbs u

Wait just a minute.Are you saying you'll willingly pay me a profit on these books? Better head to the eye doctor Rick. Those labels are purple and restored books have been declared worthless.

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I actually made this book into worsh trash than it was before. It had some ct and tape on the staples. Like the fool I was, I actually paid to have the tape (which we all know isn't restoration, right?) removed and replaced with a bit of rice paper. I paid for that! What was I thinking? The horror! :cry:

BuckRogersEastern01AppCGC35fc.jpg

How dare you!?! :sumo:

Nothing but a bunch of braggarts in this thread.

Marvel1Chicago.jpg

One of the greatest comic books every created!

:cloud9:

russ, don't worry, I'll take them ALL from you, and you will make a HUGE profit off me (thumbs u

Wait just a minute.Are you saying you'll willingly pay me a profit on these books? Better head to the eye doctor Rick. Those labels are purple and restored books have been declared worthless.

:sorry:

I got CONNED into to buying this worthless piece of TP. It has a professionally cleaned cover :o

action7fc.jpg

I'll give you $200 for this one..... :whistle:

:roflmao:

I think these are the types of books mmehdy had in mind when he made his "proclamation"

:whistle: and :baiting:

JJ

You and I are going to have words.

action7fc.jpg

oh, you shameless dog, you.

action7fc.jpg

oh, you shameless dog, you.

boy that's a beauty too :headbang: