• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geez - SOLD OUT of Grimm Jesse & Fly - Penny For Soul Pre-orders still available

57 posts in this topic

How cool is this notebook?

Nei had two at the show yesterday, I bought one, and Eric (EBAS) bought the other.

IMG_20110527_195144.jpg

Is it just me or is this a version of L. Mechanika? Hawt either way ... now if it was just on a comic cover somewhere ...

Nei had two at the show yesterday, I bought one, and Eric (EBAS) bought the other.

IMG_20110527_195144.jpg

Is it just me or is this a version of L. Mechanika? Hawt either way ... now if it was just on a comic cover somewhere ...

It will be an upcoming cover for a store exclusive.

IMG_20110527_195144.jpg

It will be an upcoming cover for a store exclusive.

Nice. Thanks for the info ... i should prolly put my order in now with you eh? :baiting:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #5 Jesse James Variant (Mike DeBalfo) (Limited to 500) Beautiful cover, in hand. (12 Available) 8 left

Jesse James Exclusive Variant - Sold only by Jesse James Comics (Not available at Zenescope)

$30 Raw NM+ or better

$75 CGC 9.8 (Fast Tracked)

$100 CGC 9.8 SS (Fast Tracked)

GFTML05_cover.jpg

:takeit: 1 raw

if i'm not too late:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #5 Jesse James Variant (Mike DeBalfo) (Limited to 500) Beautiful cover, in hand. (12 Available) 8 left

$30 Raw NM+ or better

Fly #1 Garza Exclusive (Not even available yet but I have them) (5 Available)

$35 raw NM+ or better

:takeit: on of each raw

(if you still have some extra Dre)

if i'm not too late:

$30 Raw NM+ or better

Fly #1 Garza Exclusive (Not even available yet but I have them) (5 Available)

$35 raw NM+ or better

:takeit: on of each raw

(if you still have some extra Dre)

You're good.

Sorry, I was a bit late coming back from Phoenix last night (My flight was almost cancelled).

I got a couple of PM requests for a Fly #1 "Pre-Release" EBAS cover. All it was was the regular "A" cover being sold two weeks early at a special timed signing at the Jesse James booth.

They were limiting 3 per person at cover price, and I had a deal in place to pick up a stack for blue label and yellow label, but in the end I didn't bother since I'll have them shortly anyway and all the talent were kind enough to sign 70 books for me the day before. I didn't want to take up any more time away from the fans. (Plus to be honest I was tired and just wanted out lol )

Special shout out to Alfred Trujillo for letting me use his table for my impromptu signing the day before and to CGC's Ali-Jae for witnessing it all and blocking attendee's wandering hands during the signing. Also all the Zenescope crew were stars. (EBAS & his lady, DeBalfo & his wife, Nei, Joe, Raven, and Zene Dave)

If anyone wants any of the past year's Penny for Your Soul Variants I have an arrangement with Tom of Big Dog Ink to bring clean copies to next week's Heroes Con. Just le me know what your looking for and I will let him know. He doesn't have many of the older ones left.

Each raw NM+ or better will be $20 Raw, $60 Blue Label CGC 9.8 (Fast Tracked).

Penny for your Soul #2 Limited Edition

Penny2LE.jpg

Penny for your Soul #3 Limited Edition

Penny3.jpg

Penny for your Soul #4 New York (DeBalfo)

Penny4LE.jpg

Penny for your Soul #6 C2E2 (Nei)

Pennyforyoursoul-1.jpg

Penny for your Soul #5 Amazing Mesa Comic Con Connecting covers

IMG_20110108_131559.jpg

These will also be available, and also available to be signed by the cover Model ($75 Sig Series Fast Tracked). No additional charge if you want a raw signed.

Penny for your Soul #7 Phoenix:

IMG_20110526_205345-1.jpg

Penny for your Soul #7 Heroes:

IMG_20110526_205328-1.jpg

All Big Dog orders will need to be in by tomorrow evening so I can relay the count to Tom.

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends #4 Nude - I have them. Only 2 available! SOLD OUT!!!

If you requested this before the show check your PMs.

Only 100 produced numbered copies.

NM+ or better $135 (two sold on eBay for $200 each)

IMG_20110529_223007.jpg

These are the first true topless Nude covers produced by Zenescope themselves and are only available for purchase at the Cons.

They brought 20 to the show, I took the best 10 before the show opened.

Apparently some of the ones brought to the show in Detroit a couple of weeks ago were damaged (Dinged box) so high quality copies may be scarce.