• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird, Mysterious Pre-Code Memorial Day Sale! Pre-Hero Atlas & Bronze Added!

37 posts in this topic

I have a small amount of lower grade but choice pre-code horror books for sale.

I can ship up to 3 books in the Priority Envelope for $5.00; boxed a little higher and at cost (starting at $5-$7). PM for international shipping quotes or questions.

As usual, drop the :takeit: if you'd like the book in the thread or via PM. In the event more than one person would like a book, the first :takeit: by timestamp gets it regardless whether via PM or in the thread. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice; payment accepted via PayPal; checks or postal money orders are fine, too. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back.

If anybody needs more scans, just let me know.

Sorry. I had to actually speak to the missus for a moment.

Back to the books Dr. Wertham didn't like.

Weird Mysteries #8, 2.0, coffee/coke stain on about 3-4 interior pages, spine split up top down to the "Id," spine weak between staples, split 1" on bottom, (but still readable), $60. There's a Wolverton panel on the cover and Overstreet says it was used in an anti-comics Reader's Digest Article.

WeirdMysteries8.jpg

WeirdMysteries8b.jpg

Web of Mystery #18, 2.0, tanning halo, 1" spine split up top, split from bottom staple to bottom edge, $24. Great Lou Cameron lead off story, in addition to the other great stories.

WebofMystery.jpg

More of a long day than a long lunch.

One of these days I'm taking a solo day off. :cloud9: But it did have some very nice moments.

Voodoo #3, waffling 3.0, $70. WTF is going on with that cover?

Voodoo3.jpg

Voodoo3b.jpg

A leftover pre-hero.

Amazing Adult Fantasy #12. 1/4" tear halfway down from the top through the whole book, first four wraps split at the bottom 1/2" -1, lrbc triangle almost falling off. $20. "My dad used to ask me if AAF involved semi-clad women to give me a hard time, but he didn't phrase it that way. :news:SOLD!

Yarg. No scan. doh! Coming ASAP.

Made it back. Here's the scan:

AAF12.jpg

A leftover pre-hero.

Amazing Adult Fantasy #12. 1/4" tear halfway down from the top through the whole book, first four wraps split at the bottom 1/2" -1, lrbc triangle almost falling off. $20. "My dad used to ask me if AAF involved semi-clad women to give me a hard time, but he didn't phrase it that way.

AAF12.jpg

:takeit:

Post-Memorial Day Madness continues! :ohnoez:

Actually, I just like any excuse to post post ohnoez. Here's a few more books.

Strange Tales #74, 4.0, $36. Slight glass-sized circular stain on back cover at top of Charles Atlas ad, centerfold detached at top staple, book is tight otherwise. :news:SOLD!

ST74.jpg