• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

Joust! Got that as a favorite in MAME. cloud9.gif

I've spent many a quarter on that game.

Here's a tip...if you are playing the RED label version, you can perch on the bottom platform and pick of pterodactyls all day long...they will lunge right in your lance. The trick is to get a rider in the flame first so you won't get jousted.

Last one. Not a Bronze Horror per se, but this cover represents the 70's as well as any cover I can think of. Its got it all and if you hate the 70's it is pretty horrific.

scan0057.jpg

is this for sale?

41072-ghosts_030_cgc_9_6_white_0783718003_a.jpg

Always have a special place in my heart for this book as it was my first ever Ghosts bought from my local summer Variety store. cloud9.gif

Although I always have been dissapointed that the "phantom" turns out to be Abe Lincoln instead of a trainload of savage skeletons! :(

I believe Ghosts #77 or #78 was my first issue from the store...the stories where for the most part either:

1. "Weird true tales" or facts

2. Murder...ghost revenge...killer dies stories

3. Occasionally a "good" ghost trying to do the right thing

Yeah, the story from issue #30 is one of the "good" ghost trying to do the right thing stories. The story is actually a good one but typically does not live up to the cover art as most don't.

Boy runs away from home, shacks up in an abandoned passenger train for the night. A ghostly man appears and tells the boy not to run from trouble, to face his fears, yadda, yadda. As the boy leaves the train with a changed outlook heading back for home, you see that it was president Lincoln's train.

Yeah, the story from issue #30 is one of the "good" ghost trying to do the right thing stories. The story is actually a good one but typically does not live up to the cover art as most don't.

Boy runs away from home, shacks up in an abandoned passenger train for the night. A ghostly man appears and tells the boy not to run from trouble, to face his fears, yadda, yadda. As the boy leaves the train with a changed outlook heading back for home, you see that it was president Lincoln's train.

My dad had this issue with the skeleton engineer pulling the boy onto the train. I loved the Lincoln story as I was and still am a history buff. I have looked for a nice example of issue 30 for a few years now. Maybe one of these days. I'm glad someone liked it besides me Jay.

Scott

Nice picks! (thumbs u

Love that Morrow cover, after it switched from "as told by Sabrina" they had some creepy covers. Covers to #3 and #6 are my faves!

Unexpected #127 was my first ever purchased :cloud9: and that guy that gets sucked down in the quicksand along with his buddy screaming "Follow me, follow me, hahaha!" still creeps me out!

Always loved the second issue of CoCs with that great barbarian story!