• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

can't wait redhook! I know i still haven't posted that war one i was talking about sorry.gif

I spend sooooo much time scanning books for the website it takes me awhile to want to do extra. I got some other incredible charltons 2 days ago, i should get them scanned....

Povertyrow:

Glad you like the "Chilling Adventures", when I was a kid my older sister read the Archies and Harveys while I read the monster/horror books - D.C. and Marvel! But these 2 issues crossed over from Archie into horror so I had to have them. These issues are upgrades BTW.

its getting there! i am behind in scanning, but have been writing content a lot of late & my girlfriend has been scanning huge piles trying to catch up. Its coming along though & i am pretty excited about it! I am still trying to have it up with DC complete by mid june. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

wow, that Witching hour #1 is REALLY high for a 9.4 already. Yeeesshhh.... I am guessing $567 with ast at the finish...

That sounds about right---the #1 that went up last year was around $450, I think I won mine for less and was the Oakland pedigree to boot.

And I've been bidding on a TON of Marvel bronze horror books today--and I can't get a decent shot in today. Throw in the towel for another day...

this is suppose to be a pedigree, but i can't remember which one. foreheadslap.gif

Oh yeah---the "BA" pedigree. This guy basically bought and placed his inscription in the CCA box. Sold his books about 1.5 years ago on eBay. I think I might even have one or two of his books. The 'pedigree' is self proclaimed, however. foreheadslap.gif

I'll dig up my auctions and see if I can remember who it was...

Thanks for posting that Titanic book Shiver. Did you read it? My copy is probably a 9.4 and I don't want to risk handling it much. I do like those horror stories based off of history though. If you read it I was just curious about what the story was. ------Sid

the story claims to be true, involving a boy whose parents died on the titanic and a family curse about the men in the family all die by drowning. Supposedly this guy had a plane crash into the ocean years & years, but was rescued by finding a titanic life preserver in the ocean. They say the crash was in the papers in 1950. so the guy thinks the curse is over, but ends up drowning a year later. confused-smiley-013.gif Its told documentray style and the 1st couple pages are all on the titanic & look well researched.