• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

OT a bit but connected to horror comics.

Do any of you know who this weweir person is?

He is bidding on alot of the horror books and was also bidding against me at greggy's auctions.

He a board member?

confused-smiley-013.gif

I know you don't know greggy 893naughty-thumb.gif

One of the few books that I bought from Showcase New England back in the day that may actually be the advertised NM+! cloud9.gif

Was that from that batch of Bronze Age books Showcase had in CBG back around 1997 or 1998

that were almost all graded NM 96-98 (using the outdated nomenclature)? I got some beautiful

books from that bunch too: Batman 262, Superman 253, a few others. Shockingly good deals

by today's standards, though at the time I felt raped by the prices.

One of the few books that I bought from Showcase New England back in the day that may actually be the advertised NM+! cloud9.gif

Was that from that batch of Bronze Age books Showcase had in CBG back around 1997 or 1998

that were almost all graded NM 96-98 (using the outdated nomenclature)? I got some beautiful

books from that bunch too: Batman 262, Superman 253, a few others. Shockingly good deals

by today's standards, though at the time I felt raped by the prices.

Probably...as they used to send me catalogs. Luckily...the listed the Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 1 as Forbidden Love 1 so I was able to snag it at a good price.

He is bidding on alot of the horror books and was also bidding against me at greggy's auctions.

He a board member?

He bids on a lot of books I watch. Most times he is the first opening bid.

He a board member?

Bonds' shill?

gossip.gif

I know that this comic has been posted before but I had to share from a Mile High package (mostly horror) received today.....

House of Secrets #91 - Adams Cover. Bought from MH as a VF. Found out after opening it that it has a double cover! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hos91.jpg

Jim

He a board member?

I see him around a lot too. Bids realistically, hence--he doesn't win many confused-smiley-013.gif

Sterling i really like your idea for the books, but if you put them on during the American evening then i will not be there and the books i want might be gone.

Help an English brother out here frown.gif

i was just perusing the 1993 overstreet and can you believe that Weird War did not even merit a listing 893whatthe.gif the entire line reads

"Weird War Tales (DC) (Value, cover or less)

893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif talk about a sleeper series!

I don't think WWT took off until someone wrote an article in CBM highlighting #1 as rare in grade and possibly the comic that started the Bronze Age.....

Jim