• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

That's an intensely cool cover, Sterl!

OK - I AM confused! Khaos replies to Jayman and says Sterl and makes his response to my Weird Terror 7?

How the Mighty have Moused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because sombody had the stupid idea of renaming the thread with each new book. Just keep it the same name. IT's more confusing this way than before. 893frustrated.gif

Who's talking?!?!? Greggy? Is that you??

OK - I AM confused! Khaos replies to Jayman and says Sterl and makes his response to my Weird Terror 7?

That's because sombody had the stupid idea of renaming the thread with each new book. Just keep it the same name. IT's more confusing this way than before. 893frustrated.gif

You know MK, you don't get any prizes for competing with JC for being the of the boards. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You know MK, you don't get any prizes for competing with JC for being the of the boards. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Who's competing? devil.gif

(Does this mean you've already fled the Modern forum??) 27_laughing.gif

Oh so then you think you have won the title of Complete . That would be tough to dispute. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Screw you hippie! So what? Should we name every chapter in a book Chapter 1? Oh my GAWD! There are twelve songs on this cd! Let's name them all SONG! Holy CARP! This place is PEPPERED with threads of different names! Why can;t I just reply to THREAD? My HEAVENS! This menu has 6 pages! Can't I just order MEAL?????

You can follow comic book titles, genres, ages, characters, artists, writers, grades etc and cannot follow simply changing the Subject when you post a book and replying to same???

And here I thought we were pals.

Oh so then you think you have won the title of Complete . That would be tough to dispute. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I hate it when you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons think you're insulting me but you're actually just clarifying the point I was making.

Screw you hippie! So what? Should we name every chapter in a book Chapter 1? Oh my GAWD! There are twelve songs on this cd! Let's name them all SONG! Holy CARP! This place is PEPPERED with threads of different names! Why can;t I just reply to THREAD? My HEAVENS! This menu has 6 pages! Can't I just order MEAL?????

You can follow comic book titles, genres, ages, characters, artists, writers, grades etc and cannot follow simply changing the Subject when you post a book and replying to same???

And here I thought we were pals.

I think you are great and I want to be your friend. You are very nice and have a lot to offer.

but your rename the thread idea really is stupid. flowerred.gif

Umm...because it serves no real purpose. flowerred.gif

It does. As I said before. It means we can start searching on titles and see who has posted them. Yes, it is a couple of years into the game but time passes and if we actually could just make the subject in these post your books threads the title, we could see scans and responses based on titles we are interested in.

We do this all the time with shared web sites. GCD is a good example. So why not here? Why not take a few seconds to change a title when posting a new book, have the replies reflect that title, and use the Search function to see particular books of interest?

What is the downside?

Are you talking about using the search function? Because I just tried it with one of your changed titles and it didn't work. So I am not really sure how you think it is accomplishing your goal.

Because I just tried it with one of your changed titles and it didn't work. So I am not really sure how you think it is accomplishing your goal.

It is possible that replication has not yet ocurred, so the changed title may not show for a while.

However, if the titles were just created as the posts were made it would work: witness this search:

search1.jpg

I was excited this morning when I saw 16 new responses to the thread. But instead I get the same drivel on the General Boards. Horror, please, Horror!!! flowerred.gif (directed to no one in particular)

Horror it is:

588018-hom208.jpg

588018-hom208.jpg.ec53f47ca93530019b0e928f050537ef.jpg

Edited by 143ksk