• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

I was wondering when someone would get around to scanning some cool Gold Key & Whitman horror covers! Certainly they are respectable and collectible just as much as the long ignored Charltons. Keep 'em comin'!

AAaaaahhh BA horror..... I'm gonna turn on some Led Zep, crack open a cool one, and get into the BA " horror mood" , hahhaha.... thumbsup2.gif

Look 143. First I get into Marvel BA Horror for a while. Then It goes to DC. Then in the midst of a DC buy I fond these uber HG Charltons. Now YOU come along with these Gold Key books. I am only human. HEWWWW-MAHN! Must I start seeking Gold Keys as well!

Damn you! Damn you to HECK!

We're working on you slowly POV. You are being brainwashed one publisher at a time. You want to know what's next? Warren mags. Pretty soon, you'll be wanting Vampirella, Creepy and Eerie. Thery're comin' for ya' POV, THEY'RE COMIN'.

588721-Vamp.jpg

Is this guy fondling himself or what? 893naughty-thumb.gif

What is the deal with this cover?

... by the way a CGC 9.6 just sold for over $800 !

Hey, you're right, I never noticed that before. I guess my mind needs to get back in the gutter where it belongs.

$800 for a 9.6 huh? Geez, I got a steal on this one. It's probably a 9.2. Bought it recently at the Chicago con for $16. It was in a hard to find box at one of those blow-out dealers. Some people ignore those guys, but every once in a while you can find a few gems when not even expecting to. -----Sid

I would've never sent it with that defect...continuing to live and learn the CGC way

Why not? Is still a very nce looking book. 893frustrated.gifconfused.gif

It's too difficult to sell if he chooses to do it in the future.

I would've never sent it with that defect...continuing to live and learn the CGC way

Why not? Is still a very nce looking book. 893frustrated.gifconfused.gif

It's too difficult to sell if he chooses to do it in the future.

If I could see it in a small scan he should have seen it with book in hand. foreheadslap.gif

(That one's already been posted.)

Yeah, but we haven't seen pov's copy of the issue. No big deal to me. Keep posting pov! Make me proud grin.gif

Hey! I DID - and I titled it Weird War Tales #37. Now - next time someone tries to pain my brain I will start offering scans like THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

No - I can;t do it - DAGNABBIT - was gonna post a raw 2400 scan but just cannot do it. My WWT37 is here - enjoy it. Dag 893censored-thumb.gif nabit!

Look 143. First I get into Marvel BA Horror for a while. Then It goes to DC. Then in the midst of a DC buy I fond these uber HG Charltons. Now YOU come along with these Gold Key books. I am only human. HEWWWW-MAHN! Must I start seeking Gold Keys as well!

Damn you! Damn you to HECK!

Glad to be of help! grin.gif

It's funny how much one can accumulate over the years! I've had these since I was a kid and totally forgot about them until the recent post! Pretty beat up but that's just from rainy day in the summer readin' in my youth!

588950-MCD%20Boris%20Karloff%20TOM%20%23%208.jpg

589a8c241e6ef_588950-MCDBorisKarloffTOM8.jpg.29e634875a8901eb70d7d4dd9fc33146.jpg