• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

Weird War has some of my favorite cover. Freakin Bob had to whip out that incredible list while I was at the gym. mad.gif...Not that I really have the money but I can usually find a way to make it work.

Weid do you have an original art from Weird War?

Edited by Mephisto

HOM 182

689158-HOM182b.jpg

Little Blonde [#@$%!!!] and their looking glasses. sign-rantpost.gif

And Greggy you are a sick 893censored-thumb.gif. I just noticed the major homosexual innuendo going on in this cover. First you have the boy in the corner bent over ready to take it in the rear, and then you have the other boy dressing in drag.

Edited by Mephisto

nice books, greggy. Glad you got a high grade G#40---but didn't you already have one?
If I stopped everytime I got a HG copy of a certain book, I wouldn't have these boxes all over the place! poke2.gif

Regardless, that is the only one intended for grading and selling/trading at a later date.

Weird War has some of my favorite cover. Freakin Bob had to whip out that incredible list while I was at the gym. mad.gif...Not that I really have the money but I can usually find a way to make it work.

Weid do you have an original art from Weird War?

Unfortunately, not as of yet. I have some other LD horror covers I haven't shared yet. I'll try and put up one next week (I'm out of town on business at the moment).

It's funny that after Bob posted his Weird War Tales list several people lamented that they had probably missed the boat. I called him about a week after that thread and he still had almost every issue for sale.

Of course, now you HAVE missed the boat... grin.gif

It's funny that after Bob posted his Weird War Tales list several people lamented that they had probably missed the boat. I called him about a week after that thread and he still had almost every issue for sale.

Of course, now you HAVE missed the boat... grin.gif

Latecomers missed the boat on the really good stuff. Did you get any of these? confused.gif

24, 36, 62, 64, 68, 72, 89, 93, 100? I'd be shocked if you did. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif