• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Speaking of which, 6-15 or so seem to be very much MIA in high grade. If anyone has an early issue in HG for purchase or trade LMK.

hi.giftongue.gif

I still need a nice copy of Ghosts #9. It's starting to [#@$%!!!] me off. Christo_pull_hair.gif

hi.gif

I had a #9 but it was used as TP confused-smiley-013.gif

(ie a reader copy)

You could have bought it if you went to SD last year.

Too bad this book is so commone. Jason Ewert looked at the book first and passed on it!

yay.gif

You could have bought it if you went to SD last year.

Too bad this book is so commone. Jason Ewert looked at the book first and passed on it!

yay.gif

From what I hear, Jason gets first shot at any book he wants at cons, before the first collector gets inside the door. I'm still trying to get into that club, but I need more financial backing.

He may get in early but it doesn't mean that he gets first crack at everything. Anyone else who gets in early can work the bins like he does. He goes through books much faster than I can! frown.gif

He may get in early but it doesn't mean that he gets first crack at everything. Anyone else who gets in early can work the bins like he does. He goes through books much faster than I can! frown.gif

I'm thinking of getting a squad of people to attack all the bins early at the same time...must strategize.... tongue.gif