• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Your HOS 84 and 86 looks awesome. What's your grade of them, and how long did it take. gossip.gif

hail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Conservatively I would say 9.0 for both with the # 86 a possible 9.2? confused-smiley-013.gif

The # 84 has tiny CBCs above and below the top staple and on the top left above the DC logo. The # 86 has slightly blunted top left and bottom left corners with a 1/16 tear below the bottom staple.

As for how long to find them --- as I was not particularly looking for these issues currently, they just happened across my path --- I can't really say but they are upgrades to my collection.

OH MY GOD!!!!! That is INCREDIBLE! How on earth did you find that!?!?!?!?!

I knew you would get a kick out of it. thumbsup2.gif

Got in touch with the owner while trying to get contact info for LD. He is the biggest Dominguez fan out there - without a question. Very nice guy as well. One thing led to another and I was able to purchase the original art to 3 of my 6 favorite LD horror covers. To say I am psyched is an understatement.

As an aside, I still haven't gotten in touch with Luis, but I have heard that he does commissions. If anyone knows his rep/agent or has his info, please PM me. Thanks.

wow! that cover rules...probably unpopular by saying this, i like the pencil/ink original more than the comic...

a dominguez Ghosts cover just went by on ebay, no bids...

i'd also like to add that this is one of the best threads...took me a few days to read it! (the whole thing insane.gif)

Edited by DNAgent

Score! Another great HoM lot. I can't believe I got this lot so cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6506034791&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Even if the books are just Good it is a good deal. Why don't more people take a chance on something like this? My high bid was a heck of alot more than what I won it for. Also, since the same seller was selling what looked like a cool Charlton lot, I bid on that and won it too, also for cheap. I know nothing of Charltons, but after listening to you guys I just had to try out a lot. Covers look quite nice too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6506021670&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Anyway, I'm excited to get these lots. I'll take out the ragged books to sell and keep the rest. Might be some good ones, worth a chance anyway.

Nice pickup, Sid.

I watched that one close. I figured it would go higher than it did.

But then again, it could be a stack of readers.

Still a nice buy. Congrats! thumbsup2.gif

Finally got this stinkin' book!

Dunno why it's always missing from runs because the stories aren't that special! confused-smiley-013.gif

705451-Un118.jpg

705451-Un118.jpg.a728d40c447e9d15eadfb8ac15ba3982.jpg

Edited by greggy