• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

You have some good taste my friend, as that Ghosts # 42 is another one of my fave LD covers. The way the scene is set up, you just know what will happen and that the horseman is sooo not expecting his surprise! Also love the little crumbles falling off the corpse like he just rose up from the grave, nice touch. thumbsup2.gif

Those frankenstein covers reminded me of some other stuff I have

mcc20s1.JPG

mcc3s.JPG

vod5S1.JPG

The last one isn't really horror in ths strictest sense, but it came with the other 2.

Got them all in a lot on ebay along with a nice Conan #7 Star Wars #1 and a few others for a whopping $15 after shipping costs were added in. grin.gif

I just got back from the ECCC where most of the guys who regularly participate in this thread would be quite disappointed. No high grade bronze horror to speak of at all. I bought a few VF/NM Phantom Strangers but that's about the best of anything I could find. With that said, I did spot this VF copy of Where Creatures Roam #1. I had never seen this book before but the cover is just outstanding, one of my new favorites from the Bronze era.

713495-Creature.jpg

713495-Creature.jpg.a487c6fae71f7f0f155f6f4b8d5c22ae.jpg

It's was much better when it appeared the first time before the extensive rework...

Journey into Mystery #65

Jim

Thanks for putting that up Jim, that's interesting. I actually like the WCR #1 cover better though. Much better colors, it really sticks out at you, whereas the older cover is more muted and flat. Plus more detail (paintings, etc.) in the WCR issue. But ya' gotta give credit to the original, without that issue the improved version on the WCR issue would not have been. --------Sid

i got this a few months back...it is Ghost Stories #7, do not know who

the artist is, published by Dell i believe...

does anyone have the comic? might you scan the color page for me/everyone?

does anyone have the comic for sale? --thanks!!!

ghoststories7dell8oh.jpg