• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,918 posts in this topic

nikos' copy has nicer QP! sumo.gif

Looks about the same to me...oh and my copy was about $175 cheaper cloud9.gif

This is a good example of choosing between two similarly graded copies. The QP on nikos'copy is better IMO as the 52 Big Pages circle is not clipped as in the other copy, just a better cut cover. If I had the choice at the same price I would go for nikos' copy.

Definately one the the coolest threads in the forums. I think Horror fans are very loyal but not alot out there. These books have definately been undervalued for a long time and their time will shine soon. grin.gif

Growing up I loved picking up DC horror books but having a younger brother around who was easily spooked, well needless to say mom and dad used to toss my books unless I hid them.

As I have been trying to buy more and more lately, I realize how tough they are to find in higher grades. I would like to post a few of mine, my apologies if they were already posted.

ghosts2.jpg

This is a good example of choosing between two similarly graded copies. The QP on nikos'copy is better IMO as the 52 Big Pages circle is not clipped as in the other copy, just a better cut cover. If I had the choice at the same price I would go for nikos' copy.

Talking about being picky. At least the image isn't 90 degrees off and the image is intact. I'll enjoy my copy since it will mean more $$$ when I sell 893applaud-thumb.gif Unfortunately this is all academic since neither copy is for sale.

Remember the HoS 88 conversation? I'll take my "measley" 9.0 copy over some 9.4 copies because the issue number is completely on the cover. Now that is something to [#@$%!!!] about. 27_laughing.gif