• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,924 posts in this topic

Hi folks, thanks a lot for the welcomes & the DC BA horror top five lists! Real interesting stuff. I'm especially intrigued by the mentions of favorite stories/interior artwork, as I've been seeking out books based more on covers than content...the contents of the ones I'm familiar with are pretty uninspired. Plus more great covers to check out. I'll definitely start looking out for some of these. Thanks again all!

how can i place a scan or picture into this thread?

When you are composing a post, down at the bottom click the check box "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file "

On the next screen that displays, you'll find a "Browse" button to navigate around your hard drive to locate your image. Just select your file and next you click the "Continue" button IIRC.

There are only certain image types allowed (jpg, etc) and I think the max file size that is supported is 150K. If you have larger files you either need to use image editing software and shrink them down, or host them on a website somewhere and put them directly into your post using the Instant UBB Code for an "Image".

As noted in another post, look for the FAQ here on the boards for more info if that's not enough to get you started.

Sterling, those are some nice-looking books 893applaud-thumb.gif , and it looks like you got some tough breaks on the grading. When stuff of mine like that came back 9.2 and 9.0 I barely recouped the cost of slabbing. I feel your pain!!! By the way, I've always felt that Tomb of Darkness was the toughest of all those Marvel horror reprint titles to collect in high grade. Also Fear #6 to #9. This thread is awesome. thumbsup2.gif

Joe

Sterling, those are some nice-looking books 893applaud-thumb.gif , and it looks like you got some tough breaks on the grading. When stuff of mine like that came back 9.2 and 9.0 I barely recouped the cost of slabbing. I feel your pain!!! By the way, I've always felt that Tomb of Darkness was the toughest of all those Marvel horror reprint titles to collect in high grade. Also Fear #6 to #9. This thread is awesome. thumbsup2.gif

Joe

Oh well, part of the learning process for me. I won't be slabbing anything else unless it meets 9.4. After seeing how tough they are on grading, I'm becoming less of a "gotta have 9.4" freak, cause there's barely a difference between them, except for the money paid. (My desire to get 9.4 books come from the fact that I want to keep them in my collection, not to sell them).