• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

Please, please--somebody put me out of my misery and buy some of my Marvel BA horror blush.gif

I doubt that will be a problem with this crowd around....or judging by how quickly your previous books sold. thumbsup2.gif

You won't get any competition from me on those Marvels.

Not really interested in Marvels myself. Mostly looking for HOM, HOS, WH and Weird War.

Oh, it's ON.... devil.gif

Who the hell is putneyfolklovesdcwar and peckinpahombre on eBay? They have been a minor nuisance but is now driving some high grade dc books into outer space. Within hours of auctions going up to... They tend to bid on the same auctions, knocking a $6 starting price to $40+ in minutes...

Do they know who they are messing with?!?

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Who the hell is putneyfolklovesdcwar and peckinpahombre on eBay? They have been a minor nuisance but is now driving some high grade dc books into outer space. Within hours of auctions going up to... They tend to bid on the same auctions, knocking a $6 starting price to $40+ in minutes...

Do they know who they are messing with?!?

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I've noticed them.

I have no idea who they are. confused-smiley-013.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12592&item=6528949679&rd=1

Here's a lot that looks like an OK buy. Pretty good for anyone that may want the set to keep, a little too high to flip. Thought somebody here may be interested. He's also got an Unexpected lot but at a lessor average grade.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12592&item=6528949679&rd=1

Here's a lot that looks like an OK buy. Pretty good for anyone that may want the set to keep, a little too high to flip. Thought somebody here may be interested. He's also got an Unexpected lot but at a lessor average grade.

Well I confess the scan is useless overall but it seems to reveal a lot of poor QP. They may well by VF or even better, but with just the scan to go by, it looks like most of the books have an excess of white showing on the spine. Ah well.