• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

wow that fellow gets nice bids on his books!!!

haha, his f/vf is most ebayers' nearsupercalifragilisticmint+

anyone have any cgc'd? how fantastic is bobcat's grading?

Edited by DNAgent

wow that fellow gets nice bids on his books!!!

haha, his f/vf in most ebayers' nearsupercalifragilisticmint+

anyone have any cgc'd? how fantastic is bobcat's grading?

Greggy buys from him all the time and I am sure he has had a ton slabbed. I guess the secret is out on Bobcat, I myself never got to pick up anything from him. frown.gif

how fantastic is bobcat's grading?

Bob's not a secret--discussed here many times. Search feature works great, folks...

He's off occasionally---the WWT #32 is actually a 9.0-9.2 (see those stess marks?) He's on way more than off, unfortunately the pricing gets a little nuts sometimes (like now).

What? No punishment bid on this one after failing to get high bid on the other two issues?

Witching Hour

OK, I'm guilty. He keeps running up the books I'm bidding on so I thought I would return the favor. devil.gif893censored-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

It's a valid tactic, at least vs someone with limited funds. Against someone with unlimited funds it doesn't seem to matter! 27_laughing.gif

You're going to have to snipe if you want them...

That bidder is way overboard on high grade DCs. Especially from bobcat. It's discouraging to even watch the auctions because they go so high when he and putney start throwing money at them. screwy.gif

well, tonight's auctions with bobcat was truly horrific.... new people crawling from all over the place... marlede killed me on the Witching Hours...except for the common issue I bid on!! How poetic.

well, tonight's auctions with bobcat was truly horrific.... new people crawling from all over the place... marlede killed me on the Witching Hours...except for the common issue I bid on!! How poetic.
Rook

Rook

Who's Rook? confused-smiley-013.gif

At least I didn't go buy books at 10000000000x guide poke2.gif

Rook

Not yet!

Rook

haha, who's rook...

so, those auctions were crazy, i'm astounded. but i really wish people would buy these

comics at shows and see them in person (and not pay shipping), as they can be found in the

same grades, for much cheaper!!!

but i guess money is no object...wow, though...

sweet unexpected scans sterling!!! thanks as always! cloud9.gif

Every single larger Con I've been to recently and I'm not even talking about San Diego, has BA Horror in HG. You have to look because they are still thought of as an genre and obscure, though that is slightly changing but they are there.

Put it this way, at WonderCon I know for a fact that Pov - BassG and myself were going to specifically target these books and thats just three ppl I know personally. With that in mind all three of us still got at least 30 books in HG, heck I think Pov had close to 100. I too have noticed Ebay competition stiffening for BA horror, but at the last 3 major conventions I went to it was easy to find on the show floor - most ppl at the Cons still have superheroitis, are Marvel Zombies, or both.