• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Sterling one week ago:

Believe it or not, I'm winding down this year's collecting-I've spent my budget for the year already.

Nope, did ya think we would believe you? It's only May man! 27_laughing.gif

Sweet comics. You're making Blazing Bob a rich man. What is that nearly 20 slabs from him in the past 2 weeks? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

great copy Banner! Is that squiggle in the bottom right on the book or scanner?

It's a squiggle, otherwise known as a printer's crease... 27_laughing.gif

Anybody see that HoM lot on Heritage last month?

grin.gif

hom236.jpg

Man, stunning book!

My VF-ish copy unfortunately has a much more conspicuous printers' crease in the same area. Question for you guys, are these creases common to HOM 236?

My VF-ish copy unfortunately has a much more conspicuous printers' crease in the same area. Question for you guys, are these creases common to HOM 236?

Good question...I had another real nice copy I sold several years ago but don't have a scan handy so I can't be sure. However, printer's creases are common for certain issues (Weird War 1, Dark Mansion 1, Defenders 1 come to mind) so it could be a printing issue where many copies within a run have a similar defect?

Good question...I had another real nice copy I sold several years ago but don't have a scan handy so I can't be sure. However, printer's creases are common for certain issues (Weird War 1, Dark Mansion 1, Defenders 1 come to mind) so it could be a printing issue where many copies within a run have a similar defect?

It's common with that issue. I have two copies with the crease in the exact same place.

It's common with that issue. I have two copies with the crease in the exact same place.

Add HOM 205 to that list. gossip.gif

I haven't seen enough copies of 205 to make that determination... hail.gif

I'm working on a small box full. cloud9.gif

I'm working on a small box full. cloud9.gif

You still going to sell me one of your undercopies? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif