• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

"Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion...Marvel Comics "

confused-smiley-013.gif

I didn't think you could submit DC and Marvel comics to CGC together in the same batch.

Shocking! 893whatthe.gif

893censored-thumb.gif I didn't see that! I just called Scott at CGC. Their speed is amazing, but cmon QC guys! Step it up a notch. mad.gif I'm up to a dozen or so in incorrect labels.

"Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion...Marvel Comics "

confused-smiley-013.gif

I didn't think you could submit DC and Marvel comics to CGC together in the same batch.

Shocking! 893whatthe.gif

893censored-thumb.gif I didn't see that! I just called Scott at CGC. Their speed is amazing, but cmon QC guys! Step it up a notch. mad.gif I'm up to a dozen or so in incorrect labels.

You must have slabs with the wrong grade on the label too? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I too have a CGC 9.6 copy of Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion #10, and it also says Marvel Comics. I have seen a 9.4 copy on Ebay before that also said Marvel. It is obviously a database problem that they have not corrected, so don't worry about the grade being incorrect, they just simply need to update their database and input the correct manufacturer.

Scott

I too have a CGC 9.6 copy of Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion #10, and it also says Marvel Comics. I have seen a 9.4 copy on Ebay before that also said Marvel. It is obviously a database problem that they have not corrected, so don't worry about the grade being incorrect, they just simply need to update their database and input the correct manufacturer.

Scott

Sterling pays big bucks for his comics, the label is everything.

Scott

What's with the tone, BOC? What's wrong with wanting to have the right stuff on the labels? BTW, these book cost me about guide; books raw I got certified were very reasonable.

Scott

I've noticed that as well. I need to flag it and alert them that they have registry items categorized incorrectly.

Scott

What's with the tone, BOC? What's wrong with wanting to have the right stuff on the labels? BTW, these book cost me about guide; books raw I got certified were very reasonable.

Seriously. You need to get off the cotton pony.

Seriously. You need to get off the cotton pony.

I need to get off the cotton pony? 27_laughing.gif

pony2.jpg

Alllllrriigghhttyyy then. yeahok.gif

aceventura.jpg

Not you, BOC. I'm tired of him being a whiny little [embarrassing lack of self control].