• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

Yeah, I have seen that cover listed as that. Probably will pull the trigger on a VF specimen of one this year. Man, wish I had known about your copy. I would much rather have had a white page copy. I am trying to put together a set fo Swamp Thing 1-10. I am trying to give Greggy a run for his money!!!!

Hmmm....is this another 9.8 or did Red decide to not send a check? Guess this is your shot again Sterling. Steve has 165 books listed now and i recognize quite a few i wanted that are available again. Is it me or did alot of people bid too high for what their pockets could afford?

http://cgi.ebay.com/DON-ROSA-PEDIGREE-Ho...1QQcmdZViewItem

There's a thread in Comics General (yeah, I know... devil.gif) speculating that these latest Rosa listings are in fact mistaken re-lists due to finger-problems by Rosa's flunky's flunky.

There's a thread in Comics General (yeah, I know... devil.gif) speculating that these latest Rosa listings are in fact mistaken re-lists due to finger-problems by Rosa's flunky's flunky.

So, i should not bid on a certain Batman issue due to the fact that Steve has incompetent indivuals working for him? Please elaborate, or i guess i could go to Comics General, but i always feel dirty afterwards. tongue.gif

Scott

the showcase presents 'House of Mystery'' reprints that came out this week is fantastic!!!

highly recommend! looks good in black and white to me...

all the memories flooding in after looking through it....mmm

the showcase presents 'House of Mystery'' reprints that came out this week is fantastic!!!

highly recommend! looks good in black and white to me...

all the memories flooding in after looking through it....mmm

preordered through Amazon and they are saying it will be next week sometime. mad.gif My Jonah Hex came in, so off to reading I go.

Yet another coming up --> HOS 103

If you take a look at the cert. numbers for the batch it looks like one submission order alone had 9 or 10 9.4 and up HOS 103s in it (including a 9.8), 5 HOS 108s and 4 Unexpected 147s. That'll swell up the census numbers for those issues pretty quick.

HOS 103 is still a way cool black cover. Just will make it more affordable in slabbed higher grade I guess.

Yet another coming up --> HOS 103

If you take a look at the cert. numbers for the batch it looks like one submission order alone had 9 or 10 9.4 and up HOS 103s in it (including a 9.8), 5 HOS 108s and 4 Unexpected 147s. That'll swell up the census numbers for those issues pretty quick.

HOS 103 is still a way cool black cover. Just will make it more affordable in slabbed higher grade I guess.

Yep. 103 is still a great cover and a Wrightson. I don't expect it to get very cheap but it should make it reasonable. I got one of the 9.6 White Pages copy, and it looks great. I hope Heritage didn't sent it to PCS first.

Hi everyone, I just spent my entire Sunday reading every post of this thread and I have to say it was pretty cool. I have to agree that there have been several copies of this book up for sale recently. There's currently a 9.4 copy listed on Comiclink for $200 so it will be interesting to see what the 9.6 on ebay goes for, I'm guessing around $250 to $290. I have several Wrightson duplicates listed in the registery including a 9.2 HOS #92 so if anyone's interested in making a trade then let me know. headbang.gif

Hi everyone, I just spent my entire Sunday reading every post of this thread and I have to say it was pretty cool. I have to agree that there have been several copies of this book up for sale recently. There's currently a 9.4 copy listed on Comiclink for $200 so it will be interesting to see what the 9.6 on ebay goes for, I'm guessing around $250 to $290. I have several Wrightson duplicates listed in the registery including a 9.2 HOS #92 so if anyone's interested in making a trade then let me know. headbang.gif

Well if you check out the Heritage archives, you can see the impact that many copies have had on recent selling prices. The last 9.6 went for $138 and the last 9.4 went for $80 and that's with the juice. I'd say if someone ends up paying near your guess, they haven't done their homework on the book.

And welcome to the boards!

What quality pages did the last 9.6 go for? I think it had OW pages...the one up now has OWW...mine cost around $210 or so for a WHITE page copy. Page quality does get factored in...but still a YIKES from this corner. $250+ range was appropriate prior to the flooding. I personally think the market could bear those number of copies, but selling them all at once isn't going to net the seller the best results.

What quality pages did the last 9.6 go for? I think it had OW pages...the one up now has OWW...mine cost around $210 or so for a WHITE page copy. Page quality does get factored in...but still a YIKES from this corner. $250+ range was appropriate prior to the flooding. I personally think the market could bear those number of copies, but selling them all at once isn't going to net the seller the best results.

Both the last 9.6 and 9.4 on Heritage had White pages.

THANKS! I OFFERED MICROBIA MY 9.4 & 9.2 HOS #92'S PLUS A 9.4 HOS #93 AND A 9.2 GREEN LANTERN #76 FOR HIS 9.6 HOS #92 AND HE SAID HE WOULD THINK ABOUT IT AND LET ME KNOW, BUT THAT WAS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO SO I THINK HE DECIDED AGAINST. HIS PRICE FOR IT HAS COME DOWN FROM $8400 TO $5599. IF HE COMES DOWN MUCH MORE (SAY $4600) I'D START THINKING ABOUT SELLING MY GIRLFRIEND AND BUYING IT OUTRIGHT. yay.gif