• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

30 minutes to go and this bad boy is at $315!?! 893whatthe.gif Looks like my estimate was a little on the low side. I was gonna bid till it cleared $200 and the 9.4 on COMICLINK sold as well! Christo_pull_hair.gif These prices are getting out of control. 893censored-thumb.gif

A book that sold last week for $140 in 9.6 just sold for $395. Wahoo! I am redeemed. There's someone out there more stupid than me! tongue.gif

Look to me like Redf1ishing wipes his 893censored-thumb.gif with hundred dollar bills!

I am soooooooo envious!

Cream pages or no, that is still a very pretty copy. Much nicer than the one i sold that had white pages.

On a different note, i would love to know what Joseph (Red) does for a living so that i can get out of the concrete business. tongue.gif

Scott

I guess those guys have never heard of Heritage selling anywhere besides ebay. I stand by my uninformed buyer remark from earlier. It seems obvious they have no idea Heritage has one up right now in their current weekly auction and if you look at their upcoming auctions, hey, what a surprise another one. But with WHITE pages.

And for the record, I have nothing against a guy paying whatever for a comic, it is just the fact that they have no idea/don't want to have an idea about the market and/or book that I find so incredulous.

Thanks. HOS 110 has line work that blows the 127 out of the water. I like the Death playing pool image a lot. Too bad I've never seen the Kubert version from the Ghosts digest up for sale.

Looks like the Donger is getting rid of his Pacific Coast HOS #99 on ebay. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Pacific Coast Pedigree!.......PCP.....PCP....PCP!!........OH GOD!......I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................UNG!......UNG!...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................................

Looks like the Donger is getting rid of his Pacific Coast HOS #99 on ebay. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Pacific Coast Pedigree!.......PCP.....PCP....PCP!!........OH GOD!......I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................UNG!......UNG!...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................................

Wichita. 27_laughing.gif

boy is this gonna get censored.... foreheadslap.gif

Edited by r1970d