• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

On the #261, right side looks like a bad trim job. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Labels are switched. 893censored-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

Greggy wins. yay.gif

acclaim.gif

What do I do about this? Do I ship them back on my dime and they fix the problem and ship them back to me on their dime. Or do I have to pay for shipping both ways?

Greggy wins. yay.gif

acclaim.gif

What do I do about this? Do I ship them back on my dime and they fix the problem and ship them back to me on their dime. Or do I have to pay for shipping both ways?

They paid for my shipping both ways when they did it once. Go contact Steve or Gemma. tongue.gif

Greggy wins. yay.gif

acclaim.gif

They paid for my shipping both ways when they did it once. Go contact Steve or Gemma. tongue.gif

Will do, thanks for the info flowerred.gif.

Greggy wins. yay.gif

acclaim.gif

Will do, thanks for the info flowerred.gif.

That's a weird one. The dates on the labels are reversed, but 261 does in fact have an Arthur Suydam art job, so that part of the label is correct! I don't know about the other credits... confused-smiley-013.gif

WTF? Surely CGC has a database of issues with all this stuff pre-populated. I could see if they switched the labels within your submission (human error after all). But this looks like someone was actually keying in the data, and misread the publication dates of your two books. screwy.gif

I don't want to turn this into another press thread, but it seems the press job on some of those DR books were sloppy. Rule #1: Don't press a book if it has breaking color creases-be it on corner, spine, etc. Super obvious why. Just look at the TEC 400 9.6 that Ewert had to understand that one.

So yes, if you do it RIGHT, it's hard to discern it. On some of these DR books it didn't look like they were as selective on the criteria.

Obviously it didn't bother me as I bought 8 DR books in that auction, although I had to cower back to Marvel collecting since the DCs went for cwazy money.

Just got mine in from comiclink, I definitely have suspicions re: pressing. Although it's a 52 pager in a tight holder, so without holding the book pre-slabbing it's hard to tell. confused-smiley-013.gif

Im getting worried, so far no book. No money charged to my card. I e-mailed them Thursday.
They are backlogged for some reason. So, I just told them to hold the book until the next round of books are over. tongue.gif

Im getting worried, so far no book. No money charged to my card. I e-mailed them Thursday.
They are backlogged for some reason. So, I just told them to hold the book until the next round of books are over. tongue.gif

Whudgyagit?

Whudgyagit?

Super DC Giant 25 CGC 9.4 confused-smiley-013.gif

Whudgyagit?
Super DC Giant 25 CGC 9.4 confused-smiley-013.gif

I agree. confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

I'm thrill bidding on ComicLink war books from now on. makepoint.gif

I love "The Office" (re: your avatar). Actually, I'm on "The Project" from hell and wish I could actually film some scenes of my daily frustration...it would be funny fur shure!

You should check out the DVD set. Some of the scenes that didn't make it are better than the real stuff.

It's one of 2 TV shows that I make an effort to watch (the other is The Shield).

Pete, that was my initial thoughts--this book is pretty much dead on registered-but the 50 cent logo is off the page. I'm not sure if the cut is an illusion from being in the slab. Can this cut be explained--is this issue like HOS 88?

Hey, I'm becoming like Shiverbones recently, just barely making an appearance from time to time. I just wanted to "check in" and say " hi.gif" and " headbang.gif" to the boyz. I feel as if I've been neglecting my "comic side" recently for my other collecting interest, bass guitars. The comic fever has left me temporarily, but it'll be back soon enough and I'll be joining you guys again at that time. In the meantime, keep up all the posting as I am often still reading along shy.gif. I also hope that some of you will be in San Diego coming up in July as I'll certainly be there. Andy, hook up with your cousin and make the trip, it's well worth it. wink.gif