• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

thanks, and sorry for that Sterling.. I feel savvy and rude at the same time crazy.gifflowerred.gif At least I'm glad to see the BA marvel horror market is red hot wink.gif

To be honest, I buy Marvel horror when my DCs are on a cold trail and I have extra cash...I'm in no rush to complete them asap, just as long as I eventually do. One of the reasons I collect em is that they are relatively cheap (being reprints helps that fact). I'm in no rush to drive these prices up, so have at it. flowerred.gif

Basically Pacific went bankrupt and Eclipse took over most of their titles.. Bruce Jones didn't want to continue TT and AW though, so Eclipse just published the remaining two issues of each (later replacing the titles with their own anthologies Tales of Terror and Alien Encounters) Pacific story

Edited by gaute

I was on the fence when it came up for sale (play money was rock bottom at the time) but I'm so glad I bought it anyway. The books I sold to pay for it are nowhere as tough as this one is in high grade.

Is that the copy that was on the Pedigree site a little while back? If so - you made a good grab. I would've made the buy if I'd seen it!