• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

I was just watching this channel for the first time. They CENSOR the movies. foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif What a waste. Is there any point in watching censored horror movies (it's past 10 PM Eastern - so kids can't be an excuse). Lame.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The shows are not edgy at all...just classic stuff. Not sure why they would censor it...that's why we have the v chip. My tivo died this week so I lost about 12 episodes of Night Gallery...luckily they are already re-running previously viewed episodes so I'll catch them the 2nd time around.

Yeah, Night Gallery (I remember being freaked out by the paintings alone, nevermind the episode when I was young watching reruns), Nightmare on Elm Street: The Series and other TV fare should be alright, but I don't get the censoring of horror movies on an all horror channel. screwy.gif

I gave up on my DirecTV HD Tivo tonight as well - doesn't get the locals over satellite and now I find out it isn't getting some of the other HD programming my other receivers get. Had to order another HD DVR and the Tivo functionality blows away the newer boxes. frown.gif

BTW, I know I've showed these as I got them over the years (at least I think I did), but I put a pool/game room in the house earlier this year and finally took some pics of my favorite LD/BA horror covers I have hanging on one of the walls.

I usually have to explain to my frineds it is the actual art used in the process and they're like 30 years old. I wouldn't say any of them are exactly impressed, but I think they look great where they are. crazy.gif

1748516-IMG_0412.jpg

1748517-IMG_0416.jpg

1748519-IMG_0415.jpg

Cool...let's see more of the Gator stuff! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I've got to re-stick some of the margins on the Fathead stickers (they don't do well on the game room walls for some reason). But I put the game on the plasma for you. thumbsup2.gif

I'm not a millionaire and there's a lot more stuff I would like to have done with a game room, but I think it turned out great. I've already had some great parties in it and love showing it off. And I enjoy having some great BA horror on the wall for everyone to see. Thanks everyone for the props.

1748772-IMG_0418.JPG

1748773-IMG_0421.JPG

1748775-IMG_0420.JPG

1748778-IMG_0426.JPG

Very nice! When did you pick up the covers?

Thanks. The HOS 127 I picked up early 2006 (thanks to Norrin Radd pointing it out to me) and the other three came from a LD collector in early 2005.

Edited by Weird

Now, where is the fridge where you keep the beer and chips? You also need a sofa to crash on... cloud9.gif

You probably can't see it too well, but there is a metal cylinder looking thing that is my beer fridge. And I wish I would have put a wet bar in, but I ran out of time and just went with a basic bar area.

There is a sofa in the one corner, it's why I put the plasma on a cantilever arm. I can either point the plasm towards the couch, have it pointed out to the middle of the room for some wii action or put it flush against the wall if we're playing pool. I cannot reommend those omnimount cantilever arms enough. They are handy.

Yep, you are right...I couldn't put the book down for a while yay.gif

With the exception of a slight top staple defect and the lower left fc corner, this book is great (and accurately graded). The case is a little scratched so I'm going to send it in with my other reholders here soon.

Sadly, I know I will upgrade to a 9.6 one day. This will do until I recoup. Thanks to John for waiting patiently for me to pay up.