• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,909 posts in this topic

acclaim.gif These are only the scans that I have saved. I have much more books but tired of scanning my CGC books so no more horror scans! frown.gif

i have never seen a true NM witching hour #10, what a tough cover.....

So the well has run dry of stored scans...Oh well, it was good while it lasted! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Maybe if I'm bored tomorrow, I'll scan more? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually, I do have the complete Dark Mansion run saved! shocked.gif

So the well has run dry of stored scans...Oh well, it was good while it lasted! 893applaud-thumb.gif

My #8 "NM" from LoneStar had a nasty back cover stain...and I just got sniped out of #7 today...anybody got a spare #7 cloud9.gif

B3642007.JPG

Great books Greggy!!! That WH #10 has been at the top of my WTB list for some time, but as others have said it is tough to find a HG copy. Yours looks very nice!!! Also, on my list is that awesome HOM #190. What a great looking copy!!! It's been tough for me to find also. On another subject...the WWT #12 is a great book!!! Not quite horror, but pretty darn close. Jonah Hex is one cool character. I don't know think this book is all that hard to find, as I've seen a couple of real nice copies for sale lately. Have a chance to pick up a nice copy of Ghosts #1, but don't know too much about it either. Is it a hard book in HG? I'm going to try and post some more of my horror books over the weekend. I have some more HOS and a few HOM, along with a couple Witching Hour and Phantom Strangers that are real nice, that I'd like to show off.

popcorn.gif

I haven't gone through this whole thread completely so forgive me if this has been posted before...

Sutton painted cover...Ditko interior...

btg1.jpg

My #8 "NM" from LoneStar had a nasty back cover stain...and I just got sniped out of #7 today...anybody got a spare #7 cloud9.gif

B3642007.JPG

I have 2 but I love that cover so 893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

great book ariach, i am a fan of that & creepy things quite a bit. Did you play with the contrast though, i have 3 copies & all are much darker. confused-smiley-013.gif

Love the Morrow cover on that metarog! Thats a cool run

and YES Sterling DC hands down trounced all over marvel in the horror dept. I even prefer Charlton to marvel by far!

B3642007.JPG

My LCS has some books like this but they too are "cut-off" on top where the DC and price circles are missing part of the top and/or sides. How much does this affect the rating of the book. Is is personal choice or do serious comic-collectors and CGC actually take this into account when deciding on a grade for a comic?

Any opinions would be appreciated...