• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,928 posts in this topic

Anybody been watching jabba-bill battle Chris Bell for Curtis Marvel Horror Magazines?

Tales of the Zombie 9.8 just went to Mr. Bell $202.00 big ones.

I got royally stomped by those 2.

Hey hail.gifChris & jabba-bill keep up the good work.

Anybody been watching jabba-bill battle Chris Bell for Curtis Marvel Horror Magazines?

Tales of the Zombie 9.8 just went to Mr. Bell $202.00 big ones.

I got royally stomped by those 2.

Hey hail.gifChris & jabba-bill keep up the good work.

Chris is my hero... cloud9.gif

Hey Sterling I dig the website.

Nice cut and clean.

Great job.

How's Mom? hi.gif

Website? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif eBay maybe?

sterlingcomics.com I'm hoping will go live by year's end.

Thanks for asking, Pete. I'll PM you my personal info, as I don't need to enrage the Gods of Wrath and start another 893censored-thumb.gif flame war.

Biggest piece of info is that I'm going to be a Daddy again in December! Another boy!

That's great, man.

Mine's due in mid-November.

A boy to hand my books over to when he's older.

Don't want no drool on my HOM #179. lol!

Wow!! AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Parker comes into the room and says "COMIC BOOKS, DADDY! COMIC BOOKS!" I read him my Walt Disney books at night (when I'm home that is)... cloud9.gif

Well I'm a horror nut. I have a horror comic books, dvds, vhs, models, movie posters, and HB and SB books all over the condo.

My wife won't let me name him Jason Damien Michael Myers. 27_laughing.gif

She has the divorce papers in hand to prove her point.

The horror of it all. (Pun intended)

headbang.gif

My wife won't let me name him Jason Damien Michael Myers. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gifheadbang.gif

My wife was a Music major in college, but has zero interest/knowledge of horror films.

When we were getting ready for the birth of our son in 2000, she was picking out the music she wanted us to take into the birthing room. One of her very favorite pieces is Carmina Burana. It fell to me to tell her that wasn't such a great idea, as I'd be completely creeped out during the birth of my son if what was playing in the background was the theme from The Omen ! foreheadslap.gif

It fell to me to tell her that wasn't such a great idea, as I'd be completely creeped out during the birth of my son if what was playing in the background was the theme from The Omen ! foreheadslap.gif

893whatthe.gif Spooky!

My wife gave birth so quickly that we could've done it through a drive-through. Somehow now I'm wondering how having children came about in of all places, this thread. 27_laughing.gif

I'd be completely creeped out during the birth of my son if what was playing in the background was the theme from The Omen !

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Now there's an idea! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Buy any sweet DC 100 pagers lately? poke2.gif

Got this in today. Nice colors and one of my favorite Cardy covers. Took me awhile to find a decent copy and it was only half guide. I was the only bidder. confused-smiley-013.gif

hos95.jpg

Glad you like it, thanks for bidding. smile.gif

That was yours? confused.gif I didn't even know! 27_laughing.gif

You graded that book spot-on by the way. VF/VF+, exactly as I would have done. I should have known it was a forum member... tongue.gif

You graded that book spot-on by the way. VF/VF+, exactly as I would have done. I should have known it was a forum member... tongue.gif

Nice book! At some point, I need to go through and see what issues I still need for the HOM and HOS runs. I know I need that issue, though. sorry.gif

Nice book! At some point, I need to go through and see what issues I still need for the HOM and HOS runs. I know I need that issue, though. sorry.gif

Got a wantlist...Mr. J. K. Li? I'm pretty well done and ready to sell my multiples. makepoint.gif

Got a wantlist...Mr. J. K. Li? I'm pretty well done and ready to sell my multiples. makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif Thanks. You'll be getting a PM when I have the list ready. hi.gif