• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,944 posts in this topic

i kinda agree with Sid...i do need to actively stop myself each time, from purchasing those highgrade beauties though...must not...buy!!! it hurts! i look at it as 1000$ on a comic or two, vs. pages of artwork from bronze horror/mystery (which go for 25$-150$ ish), or a cover, which can go from $400 to thousands...i'd take a dominguez cover for 4-500$ over any cgc comic in that price range with no thought at all...

oh cool, we are on page 666 !! ! ! !!

let me post my House of Mystery wich i just closed on today!!!

thehouseofmystery3at.jpgyay.gif

Congrats! headbang.gif

Cain would be proud!

Now where you gonna put them Gargoyles? confused-smiley-013.gif

i kinda agree with Sid...i do need to actively stop myself each time, from purchasing those highgrade beauties though...must not...buy!!! it hurts! i look at it as 1000$ on a comic or two, vs. pages of artwork from bronze horror/mystery (which go for 25$-150$ ish), or a cover, which can go from $400 to thousands...i'd take a dominguez cover for 4-500$ over any cgc comic in that price range with no thought at all...

oh cool, we are on page 666 !! ! ! !!

let me post my House of Mystery which i just closed on today!!!

thehouseofmystery3at.jpgyay.gif

Man that looks like a cool house. And in New England? Rich in history and lore! Sweet!

I don't know what's up with CGC quality control, but this is the 2nd mislabeled Rosa book I've seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DON-ROSA-PEDIGREE-Ho...1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, I noticed that too. Two HOS books--probably in the same batch.

What's up with some of the books saying "FROM THE COLLECTION OF DON ROSA". It almost looks like they changed it from collection to pedigree status on the fly.

I missed out on this book on ComicLink---highest graded copy, priced well.

946146-ghosts18.jpg

Guys - sorry to hear that you missed out on a book you wanted for your collection. Was it on your Wantlist? If so, you would have received a notification that it was available right when the book was listed. There are tons of books that you might not want to miss in the current Focused Auction on ComicLink (shameless plug but its true). There is no reserve so it will be a good opportunity to scoop up books for your collection at very reasonable prices, and combine multiple items in shipping.

Josh

www.comiclink.com

Thanks Josh,

I have a ton of want list items for HOM. Unfortunately, the want list is a per issue endeavor, so it's time consuming to add. Perhaps a range of issues?

I know who I am competing with, and I swear he just stays on the web all day long seeing if there are new books foreheadslap.gif It's that competitive.

Sterling

Well I hit the Hayward "Con" yesterday - most fun with with the Forumites. Jeffreykli, Jbud, Jimm, FFB (we made foolish doings at Bob's Steak House after) and CSW, Marc from House O'Comics and Wormboy.

It is from Wormboythat I got these books. Nothing earth-shattering but for 3 bucks each? thumbsup2.gif Oh yeah, all have really white pages.

First Up: A magazine - but BA Horror and part of the buy so will post here. It appealed to the film fan in me.

tombofdracula1.jpg

Great little stash Pov. Geez, when it comes to comics I kinda wish I lived in San Fran. Lotsa' cool comic shops and cons and lotsa' cool Forumites to hang with. thumbsup2.gif

Cool cons yes - cool shops, no. Only shop in SFG I know of that even HAS older books is Amazing Adventures. Haven;t been there in some years. Supa said they moved. Will be interesting to see the new digs. A mathbox would have been larger than the old place!