• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,928 posts in this topic

Hey folks! Been a while i've posted, or bought anything - but I'm always lurking in the background (like a true horror fan would), checking out the aquisitions. Congrats all around; love seeing all these wonderful collections being put together! (Sterling- love those Where Monsters Dwell's of yours.. your set is looking very good!

Meanwhile back in Norway, a fine Beware set is being put together- With this recent purchase from Doug, Im only a #6 shy of having a complete 9.4+ set. (if anyone knows of a nice #6 LMK.. the cencus has only 1 9.4, and no 9.6's)

64462de429.jpg

Edited by gaute

The seller must be the same...that annoying scan signature is on all the major consignment shops. I wonder who it is... hm

Unfortunately, I haven't started that set yet. I'll just let you do the hard work and buy it from you down the road :whistle:

#6...haven't seen it around AT ALL...I love the cover....You pay pretty good prices so I'm surprised a few more haven't popped up yet to be honest.

lol OK - might be a while though ;)

Yeah I do pay high prices at times; "collecting aggressively" if you will.. I'm no good with money lol

I figure it's mostly good though; gets me the books I want, and keeps the market healthy and interesting.. apologies though if my at times reckless buying makes someone part with unneccesary dollars! Rest assured you'll get the last laugh when i resell them down the road for a fraction of what I paid ;)

Edited by gaute

For me 3 weeks for the non-modern krap

Moderns showed up after 2 because they are 1.5 weeks ahead in grading according to some guy I spoke with last week.