• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,932 posts in this topic

A few new editions to my bronze DC horror collection :cloud9:

It's a shame that the later 70's covers don't seem to have the impact that the earlier covers did. Still cool books

wm17-1.jpg

witch22-1.jpg

witch34.jpg

witch61.jpg

witch77.jpg

witch79.jpg

ghosts16.jpg

ghosts35.jpg

ghosts45.jpg

ghosts60.jpg

ghosts62.jpg

ghosts68.jpg

ghosts69.jpg

ghosts70.jpg

For me, the "line of DC super stars" era DC covers are the most attractive and best designed covers in comics, period.

In terms of completing my ba collection, they are also been the most difficult to find in grade...were circulation numbers reduced during this era? I thought it was ~1978 when the implosion occurred.

61NRnaE2aiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ghosts is being added to the Showcase Presents series! Arrives Feb 14th....Valentine's Day!

Well, not sure what Amazon's deal is...I was at the LCS today and it was there and I nabbed one...wwweeeee!

Collects issue #1 - #18. Nice stuff!

I have decided to start buying some books again. I sold almost all of my BA Horror...and I want it back. :sumo:

;)

I think BA and Pre-Code Horror will always be my true comic loves. Gotta go with your heart.

Welcome back, man!

I have decided to start buying some books again. I sold almost all of my BA Horror...and I want it back. :sumo:

;)

I think BA and Pre-Code Horror will always be my true comic loves. Gotta go with your heart.

Buy what you love! Welcome back, amigo! (thumbs u

;)

Buy what you love! Welcome back, amigo! (thumbs u

Jeff!!! How is my Colorado buddy doing?

What I really want is to move there!

;)

Yep, I sold all of the "popular" books so I can keep my carp...but it's the carp I love!

;)

:applause: