• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,909 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Davidone said:

Here's some books I just received from Brazil. Been searching for these for many years. They are the only foreign editions published with these gothic romance covers.

PHOTO_20200930_202937.jpg

Those are fantastic! Jealous now. (worship)

3 hours ago, Jayman said:

That story Rebel in the HOM issue really freaked me out as a kid reading it. :fear:

Cool, I haven't read it yet. I'm afraid to handle this one to much cause its in pretty nice shape for a square bound dark cover. luckily that story has been reprinted a few times so maybe someday I'll find a reader copy of it.

1 hour ago, Morganmi said:

Cool, I haven't read it yet. I'm afraid to handle this one to much cause its in pretty nice shape for a square bound dark cover. luckily that story has been reprinted a few times so maybe someday I'll find a reader copy of it.

If you feel adventurous, just open the book a bit (without bending pages) to check out the last panel art of that story! I was afraid I was going to loose my mouth, turn blue and have a hose stuck in my chest! :whatthe:

3 hours ago, Jayman said:

If you feel adventurous, just open the book a bit (without bending pages) to check out the last panel art of that story! I was afraid I was going to loose my mouth, turn blue and have a hose stuck in my chest! :whatthe:

Now you got me curious. Gonna have to take a peek when the mylites I just ordered come in and I transfer it out of it's old bag.:flamed:

2 hours ago, Morganmi said:

Now you got me curious. Gonna have to take a peek when the mylites I just ordered come in and I transfer it out of it's old bag.:flamed:

Read it online here: http://readallcomics.com/house-of-mystery-228/

Spoiler: don’t look if your going to read the story...

Spoiler

9FBC92D8-BB1D-4FEC-84E1-24F27EECF1D2.jpeg

Edited by Jayman

2 hours ago, evilskip said:

Just two of many that arrived today. Really been wanting that HOM for a while now. The HOM was graded as a 4.0 and the Dc 100 Page #4 was a 1.5 from MCS.

00hom236.jpg

00dc4.jpg

Two classics! That HOM is arguably one of Wrightson’s best and that 100 pager is so tough in grade to find. Wrightson draws himself for the intro to each story inside too! (thumbsu