• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yours for 20M !!!

53 posts in this topic

"I will be unloading over 20 long boxes with nothing of my Husband's Best and Highly Collectible and some vary Rare comic's and a whole bunch of CGC's with plenty of one of kind Variant's that my Husband has giving me to auction off on E-bay to make room for our new baby's new room were he has all these comic's stored for the past few years and with the baby coming any minute now and making him our Forth child I really asked my husband to sell every single comic to raise enough to buy and give a good Deposit on our next to new SUV that will have at least 9 seats for all of us and more children in the future to fill them up....I told him im sorry but we need the room for are new baby and a much bigger car than just our Toyota Camry and it's time for him to let go of his Comic Colletion to let somebody else enjoy all his Awesome comic's and take good care of them as he has since he got into them in the 90's...So make sure to check my other auctions to see if you like other comics I have up for auction and remember the more you buy the more save on shipping...SO REMEMBER EVERY COMIC OR COMIC LOT ARE COMICS THAT MY HUSBAND NEVER WAS EVER GOING TO SELL UNTIL NOW...SO EVERYTHING IM SELLING AS NOW IS IN PRESTIGE COLLECTOR READY TO ENJOY AND PUT ALWAY AND SELL LATER DOWN THE FUTURE...Sad to see all my Husband's Comic Collection go....Really as I supported his collecting until we stareded to have just too many kids and we need every extra penny and Room,and SUV of course...VROOM,VROOM....Watch out for this Soccer MoM!!!"

Jeez, lady -- ever heard of TMI?