• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 book tonight, DD 2 9.4 WHITE

33 posts in this topic

Just 1 book tonight to try and move.

Daredevil #2 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages and a beauty

IMHO this is still a very underpriced run, especially the first 10-15 issues

Shipping is free and all same rules apply.

MO or check would work here :)

$4200 is the price.

Any questions let me know, and thanks for looking.

dd2.jpg

Thanks guys and Supa..you are absolutely right, this title is a "stea" right now when it comes to price but watching DD 1 9.4's go up 6-9k in value over the last couple auctions the other early and key issues will probably finally climb as well. DD 1's were going around $15k in 9.4 and the last 2 copies went for $24k and $22k..

Anyway, its a beautiful book AND WHITE PAGES.

SR

Thanks guys and Supa..you are absolutely right, this title is a "stea" right now when it comes to price but watching DD 1 9.4's go up 6-9k in value over the last couple auctions the other early and key issues will probably finally climb as well. DD 1's were going around $15k in 9.4 and the last 2 copies went for $24k and $22k..

SR

There are 110 DD 1 9.0 or higher with a 3rd tier character.

SR

There are 110 DD 1 9.0 or higher with a 3rd tier character.

Thanks for pointing that out though not sure why you make the statement. Actually there are only 10 graded higher out of 1300+ books. And your opinion 3rd tier or not, 9.4's have consistently sold for over $15k so your point is?

Appreciate you giving the thread a bump! :grin:

High grade DD 1 just following current market trend but overall is over priced.

Wouldn't know it from your post, but good thing this sales thread is for a DD 2.

I repsonded to op question, so bug off.

:roflmao:

You responded to Steve's question after he asked you what your point was in commenting on DD1 in his thread for a DD TWO. Let me spell it out for you, it's rude to offer your pricing opinions in someone elses thread, but if you want to continue to be a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, by all means. (thumbs u

(tsk) Not necessary nor called for as the members of this forum are a great group of ppl and the above posters were telling you to not comment in someone's sales thread (as it isn't/wasn't necessary nor solicited).

Back to Steve's time machine & DD2 sales (thumbs u discussion...

:roflmao:

You responded to Steve's question after he asked you what your point was in commenting on DD1 in his thread for a DD TWO. Let me spell it out for you, it's rude to offer your pricing opinions in someone elses thread, but if you want to continue to be a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, by all means. (thumbs u

This is alleybat aka Harold Fuller.