• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPOOOOON!!!!

67 posts in this topic

This place is full of dealers looking for a free ride.

I'm not sure what you mean (shrug)

want something for nothing, When are you people going to wake up and see dealers for who they are, self righteous bricks. A comparison would be a stock broker. They want to call the shots and steal your money at the same time too.

Just another forum troll to be ignored.

Just another dealer with a big mouth. :hi:

want something for nothing, When are you people going to wake up and see dealers for who they are, self righteous bricks. A comparison would be a stock broker. They want to call the shots and steal your money at the same time too.

Have you seen his mouth?

Actually, Jeff is a fine gentleman whom I had the pleasure of meeting last year at the WW Chicago board dinner. Top notch in my book (thumbs u

Actually, Jeff is a fine gentleman whom I had the pleasure of meeting last year at the WW Chicago board dinner. Top notch in my book (thumbs u

So you can speak to the size of his mouth. Unlike Mr. Bugg here.

Thanks! My daughters and I will be back this year, too.

So you can speak to the size of his mouth. Unlike Mr. Bugg here.

:banana:

I only sell on here to fund my hobby or back when I was laid off to pay bills. I still only make less than half of what I use to, although my wife now makes us whole. I refuse to use any money from the family to pay for books (we are back to being comfortible and save like crazy for a rainy day). I give up books I bought when "times were good" to cover my hobby now. So when something like this happens I have to scramble to sell another to recover the cost as to not take money away from the family which I was able to do within hours on ebay as compared to selling on here.

I took my first chance and made a commitment on a large book and the funds went to it and I am still paying it off. So this hit me by surprise being a CGC graded book. (having to return funds)

sounds like you need Ebay back in your life.

Hey Hey shill :hi:

Countdown to Monday then you are back in the closet

AlleyBat aka BucOne aka WolfHulk aka Roxx Gang aka MarkWeb aka lastyle7 aka royig aka Punkkitty aka bamaboy aka Greenpep

(added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member)

Add Bobb to the list

I only sell on here to fund my hobby or back when I was laid off to pay bills. I still only make less than half of what I use to, although my wife now makes us whole. I refuse to use any money from the family to pay for books (we are back to being comfortible and save like crazy for a rainy day). I give up books I bought when "times were good" to cover my hobby now. So when something like this happens I have to scramble to sell another to recover the cost as to not take money away from the family which I was able to do within hours on ebay as compared to selling on here.

I took my first chance and made a commitment on a large book and the funds went to it and I am still paying it off. So this hit me by surprise being a CGC graded book. (having to return funds)

Just to be clear, the book that you sold and was returned to you was a CGC book...still slabbed or cracked?

Still slabbed. It wasn't the grade that seemed to mattered; it was a small spine split at the lower staple common with Tec 395s. I had a Wonder Woman with the same split that CGC graded a 9.2 in the past. I advertised it as a former 9.0 pressed and now a 8.5 that looked as nice/ better than before which is true.