• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPOOOOON!!!!

67 posts in this topic

What happened? Did I miss something?

No after two dealings in a row with board members where I came out on the bottom It no longer worth the headache to sell to people on here.

Its my own fault. After 10 years on ebay I only ever had 1 problem on there; here I have had about 10 over the years. The latest wasn't anything more than a disappointment and the nail in the coffin for offering anything to unknown board members.

No that went fine. I actually forgot about that sale. No details given as it has been resolved. Just when people start wondering why less people sell on here they will understand to a point. I have talked to larger sellers and they are not selling on here for the same headaches.

No that went fine. I actually forgot about that sale. No details given as it has been resolved. Just when people start wondering why less people sell on here they will understand to a point. I have talked to larger sellers and they are not selling on here for the same headaches.

I'm a little lost here. Headaches, what headaches?..Sorry to hear sales to certain forum members have not gone well. Might help if we got some details. No need to name names or anything just some clarification to cause the frustration on selling here that's all.

I was offering the Tec 395 8.5 on here for 180.00 which was a former 9.0 pressed by Joey. I was pursued multiple times by a member asking to buy it for 150.00 which I said no. I then listed it on ebay and the buyer emailed me again/ made an offer on ebay. I finally drop the price to 165.00. and pulled the listing. The buyer today emails and asks for a refund which of course I do. He states the book was damaged during Joey's press resulting in the lower grade. There is a small spine split at the lower staple common for Tecs 395. I've had 6 copies and 3 had it including this one before the press. Anyway Now I am out shipping costs and time. It puts me behind again on a large purchase I was using these sales to fund. Just fustrating is all.

Am I over reacting yes. Am I probably in the wrong maybe. Did I promptly offer the refund upon getting the book back yes.