• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bite Club

14 posts in this topic

OK start...drug cartel-esque family of vampires; figuring out who killed the boss; new origin of vampires (South American bats?); a nation of vampires existing in the open seemed far fetched a bit, even for a comic...Quitely's cover makes the subject look "uglier' than the portrayal inside?

I'm reading it but I pretty much pick up everything...I'll reserve my judgement on the series after the next couple of issues...

Just picked this up yesterday. I hated it. Nothing original about it. The art stunk. I had high hopes for this one, only to be disappointed. frown.gif

Thank god "Return to Barrow" is out. I can get my vampire fix there.

Just picked this up yesterday. I hated it. Nothing original about it. The art stunk. I had high hopes for this one, only to be disappointed. frown.gif

Tell us how your really feel 27_laughing.gif

Hey Chris, OT and not really about Vampires, but have you seen the movie '28 Days Later' ?

I just watched it on DVD and thought it was great, same director as 'Trainspotting'.

Hey Chris, OT and not really about Vampires, but have you seen the movie '28 Days Later' ?

I just watched it on DVD and thought it was great, same director as 'Trainspotting'.

Shouldn't you be starting a thread somewhere about when the Silver Age ended? sleeping.gif

Yeah, I actually saw that one in the theaters. I thought it was pretty good. Got a little wacky towards the end, but the movie "felt" like a comic book to me (even though it's not one). I liked that the zombies were like rabid dogs and could run.

Not a bad movie, but not great either.

I won't get the tattoo on the inside of my OTHER arm or anything, BUT THIS COMIC IS COOOOOOOOOOOL!

Makes "Preacher" and "100 Bullets" look like Spidey Super-Stories!

Twisted steel and sex appeal !! Like if Tarantino & Rodriguez directed "The Sopranos"

"Howard Chaykin delivers his promise! A tantric kiss of energy - a blood-drunk love hangover worth looking forward to!" - (me)

BE SURE TO GET YOUR 9.8 subscriptions in early for this series!! (from Steve Mortenson's Colossus Comics) maybe I get # 1 free for advertising? STEVE!!!

SOLD OUT at all LCS!!

HTF on ebay - oops I bought them all smile.gif