• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Date Stamps On Comics....

44 posts in this topic

Excellent books. I'm enjoying the pics of your collection.

But will you please...for my peace of mind...bag and board your books with material in the correct size?

Nothing makes my skin crawl quite like seeing a beautiful book with a board that is 1/16" too small. 893frustrated.gif

Actually, I had discussed this in another thread. I "thought" I had good bags and boards simply becasue I didn't know there was a difference between boards. Turns out I have the garden variety cheapy bags-n-boards.

The guys here smacked me around a bit until I agreed to order the good stuff from www.egerber.com wink.gif I have 400 bags and boards, the GOOD stuff on the way to redo my collection. I also have separate smaller comic book boxes coming to divy-up my collection to minimize damage while they are stored.

I'm learning!! I'm learning!

Steve,

Why not let your son help you when rebagging and boarding, it can be great fun, a comic-bonding experience and meanwhile you can teach him how to safely handle primo Silver Age books thumbsup2.gif

I agreed to order the good stuff from www.egerber.com wink.gif I have 400 bags and boards, the GOOD stuff on the way to redo my collection. I also have separate smaller comic book boxes coming to divy-up my collection to minimize damage while they are stored.

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Me: "Steve, I have a MINT copy of the Jim Lee X-MEN # 1 that I'll gladly trade you! "

Steve: "that is a great idea! Thanks! "

Don't mention it! Your X-Men #1 (1991) cover E is in the mail!

wink.gif