• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reassembling a Book

13 posts in this topic

I am working on several issues of Ewoks cover to cover, but I haven't managed to get one fully complete. I have a couple complete stories but no cover and then covers for issues that aren't complete.

I also am working on some Droids stories as well.

If anyone has anything PLMK.

James G

I'm looking for a few pages from Birds of Prey #76 by Gail Simone, Joe Prado and Ed Benes.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=100538

Pages #10, #20 and #22 plus the Cover by Jason Pearson

This is not a particularly special book or anything, it just happened to be one I ended up getting a lot of the artwork for at cheap prices.

I was thinking of taking a run at Justice League of America issue 224 from 1983. Art by Chuck Patton and Giordano. Not a "groundbreaking" book by any means, just one that I alway liked., especially with the Paragon character in an early Kurt Busiek written story.

So.. if anyone has pages from this, feel free to let me know.

Star Wars issue 17 (Marvel series) -> 6 pages so far

Secret Wars issue 8 -> 2 pages so far

The Amazing Spider-Man issue 252 -> 1 page so far

The Amazing Spider-Man issue 539 -> (first printing) cover + 13 pages so far

Web of Spider-Man issue 1 -> 2 pages so far

I already have the complete interiors from :

Star Wars issue 83 (Marvel series)

Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man issue 113

Web of Spider-Man issue 11

I would LOVE to get hold of the COVERS of those 3 issues ...

... if you have ANY original art (or know someone who has) from the above mentioned comics, please contact me ...

... keep 'em coming!!!

Kingdom #2 by Mike Zeck and John Beatty.

Neither have any pages left and most of the pages that are missing were sold by Beatty online or at conventions.

I have about 1/2 of the book complete. I have the complete prelims of all the pages by Mike Zeck of the book and the original layout for page 1 that was redone.

Still looking for pages 18 pages.

4,5,16,18,19,24,27-39

Let me know one pops up for sale.

I still have 3 unpublished pencil pages from Kingdom #2 by Zeck - they are some really well drawn pages (and rare to see pure Zeck finished pencils), but I guess they decided to change the story a bit partially through the production of the issue. They should match to your prelim set since that was done first.

In case you want to scratch that itch for more Kingdom pages...

I haven't seen any more published pages pop up in the last couple years. But, I'll keep my eyes out for them for you!