• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to the boards...........

36 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone, much appreciated..................I was thinking of sending the book back,but it has a certain charm to it,kinda like a 3 legged dog........oh,and I am starting my FF collection now too.....heh heh laugh.gif

Thanks everyone, much appreciated..................I was thinking of sending the book back,but it has a certain charm to it,kinda like a 3 legged dog........oh,and I am starting my FF collection now too.....heh heh laugh.gif

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think CGC slabs animals. Unless it is really small.

Welcome to the boards!

It's nice to have a new face...er, text?...around here.

Just pick up after yourself and don't eat the yellow snow. gossip.gif

Welcome aboard......it must be wonderful to know that you are just one of a million people holding the same comic in the same grade. grin.gif

Now us DC boys know what scarce beautiful HG books are..............

Now us DC boys know what scarce beautiful HG books are..............

The only reason they are scarce is because people stuffed them in there roof to make cheap installation, and probably because it was cheaper than [!@#%^&^] wipe