• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foreign COMICS 4 U

47 posts in this topic

So i just saw today that in this board is a little bit intrest in foreign Comics so i could offer you this Comics if you search something from germany maybe netherlands if i dont got the issue u want i will hopefully get it for you here in a grade that you are happy with :) So just contact me if you search something from here and in witch grade ...i would be really happy if i could help you out and i think its a good idea to help people from the u.s to get the stuff they want :) its because i met here so many people that would help me with comics from the us and i just want to give something back :)

So just see me as a hobby german comic seller or just as a helper for you :)

P.S i would also try to get comics from every european country for you for example italian or spanish if i could :)

not really but i live in germany so my coasts to germany will be much more less than to the us and then i could offer it for you to a normal good price i hope ...the most sellers make some extra money on the shippment that i dont want to make :) Sure its not cheap to the US but i will do my best to ship it first SAVE second CHEAP as possible :)

with much more less i mean from italy to germany :)

dupont2005, do you know any other languages other than English? I don't speak Spanish but I am fluent in French so I understand the basics of Spanish writing in comics.
Just some Calo slang but no Spanish to go with it lol

Hi everyone jjust want to make some update was busy the last weeks but could now help a boardy out with 2 copies of the german Spiderman :)

at the moment i working out a deal for the comic Die Spinne 3 thats the print with the Amazing Spiderman #1 cover (very rar over here) and also Die Spinne 130 thats the one with the famous Amazing Spiderman #129 Cover so if someone is intrested please just let me know :)

other german and foreign comics that i could help out with just contact me will do my best ;)

GI Joe/Action Force??? I have a few German one's from the '90's. Missing several from Norway, Netherland, Spain and Finland...

I can supply a list if you think you might be able to find some?

Awesome offer btw (thumbs u

Yeah thats difficult because i dont speak the languages but i will try my best netherlands i can surly try, the other are a little problem but like i said try my best...would be good if i get the name of the comic in the language you would have it like sweden spindlemann and the number of the comic :)