• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$37.5 K anyone??

48 posts in this topic

Wow. My latest CGC sub has a Spidey 51 in the same grade and PQ...better wrap though. Not going to be asking $35k for it, that's for sure. :screwy:

wow

can you post a pic of your spidey 51?

did oyu buy your copy off the stands?

Wow. My latest CGC sub has a Spidey 51 in the same grade and PQ...better wrap though. Not going to be asking $35k for it, that's for sure. :screwy:

wow

It's not back yet...hence the concern I voiced in another thread about the shipping address listed on my tracking info.

Nope, did not buy it off the stands.

It's one of those ultra-rare 2 cents copies. :/

Killer book my arse.

Not everyone is hung up about a perfect wrap but I can say that if I were to spend that kind of money on a 9.8...it had better better have a perfect wrap and white pages.

Some of the ultra HG prices are just getting insane.

wow

It's not back yet...hence the concern I voiced in another thread about the shipping address listed on my tracking info.

when/how/where did you buy the book?

and was it part of a run or just a single issue?

Killer book my arse.

Not everyone is hung up about a perfect wrap but I can say that if I were to spend that kind of money on a 9.8...it had better better have a perfect wrap and white pages.

My point is that, whilst it's clearly a great book, with that miswrap, it shouldn't be in a 9.8 case and it's certainly not a killer book.

And for that sort of money, it needs to be a killer book.

Just my 2c

wow

Also, what color shirt were you wearing?

wow

hm

Killer book my arse.

My point is that, whilst it's clearly a great book, with that miswrap, it shouldn't be in a 9.8 case and it's certainly not a killer book.

Just my 2c

lol +1

Killer book my arse.

Just my 2c

lol +1
I love green now :cloud9:

wow

hm

More pessimism. He NEEDS that info in order to start a separate thread about the book. There might be an OMFGBBQLOL!!!! heretofore undiscovered collection. Don't hold back.

Considering that the book used to be in a 9.4 holder, I think there is a very limited pool of potential customers for it at it's current price.

Considering that the book used to be in a 9.4 holder, I think there is a very limited pool of potential customers for it at it's current price.

....but, I thought there was a sucka born every minute (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Killer book my arse.

Just my 2c

Add my 2c to that as well

Perhaps his imperial majesty of the self bestowed title will mannup and buy it?