• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crusty Bunkers - A Nerf tale of Heroes Con 2011! (Large Photos/ Video)

37 posts in this topic

Hey guys, it was great meeting everyone at Heroes. Special thanks to Wally for the dinner party (that rocked!) And Rick (Capt. Comics) for getting me in !!

Best 1st post ever!

WTTB!

Hey Lance, as an ice breaker, why don't you take a second and let the folks know here

what you collect (the age, condition, etc.) and what big book(s) or runs

you are currently looking for at the moment?

Hey guys, it was great meeting everyone at Heroes. Special thanks to Wally for the dinner party (that rocked!) And Rick (Capt. Comics) for getting me in !!

Welcome! So this is Sparta!?

You're most welcome!

Nice meeting you this past weekend

Good report! Neal is still my favorite Bronze artist. I would have been speechless with Neal showing up at dinner. At some point, when I would regain speech, he would tire of me thanking him for his work on Batman...

(worship)

Good report! Neal is still my favorite Bronze artist. I would have been speechless with Neal showing up at dinner. At some point, when I would regain speech, he would tire of me thanking him for his work on Batman...

(worship)

I thanked him on multiple levels actually...

It was a great night that I wish all fans of the hobby could've enjoyed.

Thanks again to Wally for the Great dinner party, Tyler great after party, and it was great meeting everybody at our table, and through the con. Just getting my feet wet right now on the boards. Learning, browsing, and getting to know everyone.

Some quick facts:

I collect mostly Marvel/DC, from silver to current. I pride myself in my growing 1st appearance collection, picked up some great issues I needed at Heroes (thanks Capt. Comics). Right now, I am trying to build on some silver age GL's. And working toward some other keys.

This was my first HeroesCon and it was unbelievable. Looking forward to next year already.

Thanks again to Wally for the Great dinner party, Tyler great after party, and it was great meeting everybody at our table, and through the con. Just getting my feet wet right now on the boards. Learning, browsing, and getting to know everyone.

Some quick facts:

I collect mostly Marvel/DC, from silver to current. I pride myself in my growing 1st appearance collection, picked up some great issues I needed at Heroes (thanks Capt. Comics). Right now, I am trying to build on some silver age GL's. And working toward some other keys.

This was my first HeroesCon and it was unbelievable. Looking forward to next year already.

cool man you should post some of those 1st appearance's.

I am glad you had a good time.

_w