• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Archie's and some others - priced to move! Offers Welcome

23 posts in this topic

I closed the old thread and starting fresh

First :takeit: wins in thread or PMs but I prefer the take it's to be in the thread.

No probation members. Paypal only and shipping is $6 for priority in the USA. If we use a box for more comics it's $12.

I pack really well and care for my comics. They are all in mylars too (not some lame plastic bag lol )

These are below guide in most cases and are fun books.

I have my eyes on some other comics and would like to sell them here.

Thanks

TO ANYONE WHO BUYS ONE OF THE ABOVE BOOKS - YOU GET YOUR CHOICE OF ONE OF THE BELOW FOR FREE

- Jughead 135 - Bikini cover VG

img017-1.jpg

- Archie's Rival Reggie #16 VG-

img018-1.jpg

- Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica # 52 G+ taken by Mr. Lodge

I tend not to lowball too terribly often lol

Perhaps a package deal on several books. May just drop you a PM in a bit after I give it a little thought. hm

Either way though, absolutely great books with a couple of classic covers in there (thumbs u

I tend not to lowball too terribly often lol

Perhaps a package deal on several books. May just drop you a PM in a bit after I give it a little thought. hm

Either way though, absolutely great books with a couple of classic covers in there (thumbs u

Thanks and package deals work also. (thumbs u

Archie's Archie's come and get 'em!