• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spawn dc cover?..

17 posts in this topic

I seem to recall a spawn cover with a bunch of dc characters all in jail all you could make out was the arms does anyone know what book this would be ?.. I thought i was spawn #10 & googled but no such luck

yup that be it haha :D Funny I thought I remembered seeing green lantern in that ... thought it would be neat having tod sign something lantern related for me

yup that be it haha :D Funny I thought I remembered seeing green lantern in that ... thought it would be neat having tod sign something lantern related for me

I believe he is in there.

Bottom row front-to-back goes: Hulk, Captain Marvel, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern.

I believe he is in there.

Bottom row front-to-back goes: Hulk, Captain Marvel, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern.

Oh yeah :D I also thought it was the cover though as well soo :ohnoez:

Double-page splash in issue #10

spawn100809.jpg

Flash Thing Doc Op Thor? Joker

Juggernaut Superman Spiderman Beast Doctor Doom Capt America

Thanos? Venom Wolverine FireStorm??

Hulk Shzam Batman Wonderwoman Green Lantern

Double-page splash in issue #10

spawn100809.jpg

Flash Thing Doc Op Thor? Joker

Juggernaut Superman Spiderman Beast Doctor Doom Capt America

Thanos? Venom Wolverine FireStorm??

Hulk Shzam Batman Wonderwoman Green Lantern

I agree with all but thanos the hand looks more like metal armor like dooms than blue skin .... was steel super man around then ?