• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Higgins

25 posts in this topic

I bought a copy of All Winners#1 from Jim on April 21st.I mailed payment to him,he got it, and mailed it out.Two days later,he said USPS has no record of it.So he mailed back refund.On Memorial day, he wrote that he forgot to mail it and will send out ?Tuesday.I still haven't got it yet.I repeatedly emailed him, but no answer.Would anybody know this man's phone number in Novato Calif? i would deeply appreciate.

Was the book CGC graded????? ..., pay a little bit more and be safe on any key book CGC=SAFE Changing pages and back covers was done all the time, especially centerfolds missing in the early days of the 70's, but that was nothing compared to some of the stuff which actually took place.. I would assume you purchase was over 1,000 and that is a felony in California ( actually less than that), I would file a police report with local police and check to see if there are more than one agency with jurisdiction such as police and sheriff and do both as well as a complaint with a postial inspector and the FBI as the fraud took place over state lines if you do not get all your funds back.

I assume you mailed you payment U. S Mail and even though he said he would send the fraud took place with funds sent by U.S mail. , PM me if want any other help. please ..... Good luck ,brother, I wish we could settle it like the "old days"....

anybody else can help me with this?

Albert,

I've know Jimmy since 1997. He's always come through. He's a little flighty at times because his mom is in/out of the hospital with health issues but he will get it right. He's not always at a computer/cell so email response from him is slow...

Hope it works out for you.