• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of Suspense #57

8 posts in this topic

It has good structural integrity, but that upper left corner is a little beat and the lower right looks like there might be a color breaking crease across his foot. That coupled with the soiled look and a guess at cream to off white pages makes me think it cannot get the 6.0. Not quite nice enough for the 5.5 and I think it is above a 4.5 so I am going with a 5.0.

Edited: It is a nice looking book though. I didn't mean to come off sounding harsh.

It has good structural integrity, but that upper left corner is a little beat and the lower right looks like there might be a color breaking crease across his foot. That coupled with the soiled look and a guess at cream to off white pages makes me think it cannot get the 6.0. Not quite nice enough for the 5.5 and I think it is above a 4.5 so I am going with a 5.0.

Edited: It is a nice looking book though. I didn't mean to come off sounding harsh.

Nice frading technique lol

But I agree. 5.0 (Maaaaybe 5.5 (thumbs u )